WTB: Fz8 front brake master cylinder

ssky0078

WTB 2011-2012 front brake master cylinder.

I recently got my Fz8 clutch perch and mirror (thank you Shock) setup on my bike and love having a functioning mirror again.

I think I would like to add the Master Clylinder to the mix and mount the right side mirror as well. I know that I can drill and tap (or more likely pay a machinist to do it but would rather not) my Fz1 master cylinder but I kind of don't want to for fear of a mess up.

Let me know if anybody out there has swapped out their setup for an aftermarket one and would like to sell.

Thanks guys,

Ride safe, stay shiny side up.

Dicko

I'll have an FZ1N master cylinder available in about 4 weeks. But again, located in Australia.

ssky0078

I'll have an FZ1N master cylinder available in about 4 weeks. But again, located in Australia.

I know too bad, huh. I wish flights were cheaper. I could tell my co-owners, guys i'll be back in 4 days, quick trip to Aussie land for a part for my motorcycle, they'd be like WTF.

Edit: I actually have a pretty good relatinionship with my dealership, they typically give me 10-20% off on stuff and sometimes, just mark it up $20 over the dealer price. I think they said between $115-130 out the door. I could probably get by without it. But if I replace the Master cylinder, the radiator, the airbox cover and upgrade the exhaust, it will only leave the tank and the passenger handles left with damage on them.

Last edited: