Wtb: Corbin passenger seat and/or a stock one

MarshMadness

Well I just found and bought a Corbin seat on craiglist. So now I just need a matching one for the rear for my wife. Is there anyone out there that's bought the set and isn't using the rear one?

And/Or

I'm also looking for a stock rear seat pan that I can have a custom one built to match. Don't care if the seat has a rip or a tear as I just need the pan. I am saying and/or because if I find a Corbin one, I still may end up building a rear cowl for when my wife isn't with me.

So let me know what you got.
Thanks
~James

Umyaya

Well I just found and bought a Corbin seat on craiglist. So now I just need a matching one for the rear for my wife. Is there anyone out there that's bought the set and isn't using the rear one?

And/Or

I'm also looking for a stock rear seat pan that I can have a custom one built to match. Don't care if the seat has a rip or a tear as I just need the pan. I am saying and/or because if I find a Corbin one, I still may end up building a rear cowl for when my wife isn't with me.

So let me know what you got.
Thanks
~James

Did your Corbin seat have fitment issues?

MarshMadness

Did your Corbin seat have fitment issues?

It bolted right up for me. Now because I am OCD, I noticed that the seat was alightly farther back where it meets the tank. I can see where the stock seat was rubbing on the tank, so eventually I will readjust and pull the seat a but tighter to the tank but i had zero issues bolting on the seat. Opened and mounted.

Umyaya

It bolted right up for me. Now because I am OCD, I noticed that the seat was alightly farther back where it meets the tank. I can see where the stock seat was rubbing on the tank, so eventually I will readjust and pull the seat a but tighter to the tank but i had zero issues bolting on the seat. Opened and mounted.

I went with the Shad seat. Should be here this week. Wonder which one is better?