Who else is sick of winter?

Jwood9

Summer in FL is not the best for around town its becomes an oven in gear unless your out at night. Winter never gets much lower than 50 so right now is awesome!!! :D

97audia4

Summer in FL is not the best for around town its becomes an oven in gear unless your out at night. Winter never gets much lower than 50 so right now is awesome!!! :D

By the time I got finished at my clients house it was 46 but i got out and rode till it was dark at freezing cold haha

TallGuyNW

I'm able to get out every three weeks or so, when it's not too rainy or cold. Keeps the battery charged and fluids... uh.. fluidy. It was 33 this morning and with no rain in the forecast, was able to ride to work. Only my fingertips got somewhat cold... Love the Fog City shield insert so I could close my visor and still see. I just put on my new Techspec tank grips this weekend and WOW do they make a difference. Hard to explain... I felt more "one" with the bike without sliding around. Highly recommended!

97audia4

I'm able to get out every three weeks or so, when it's not too rainy or cold. Keeps the battery charged and fluids... uh.. fluidy. It was 33 this morning and with no rain in the forecast, was able to ride to work. Only my fingertips got somewhat cold... Love the Fog City shield insert so I could close my visor and still see. I just put on my new Techspec tank grips this weekend and WOW do they make a difference. Hard to explain... I felt more "one" with the bike without sliding around. Highly recommended!

I just dont trust the tires when its that cold out, in case of an emergency stop situation.