Who else is sick of winter?

cambo

Avid Rider
soo sick of it...to a point where I'll go for a quick loop in my neighborhood if the temp is anything higher than 20F.

You have to understand, this is my FIRST street bike after years of only dirtbikes. So the hatred for this winter season and the anticipation for this riding season is even greater! haha

e11charlie

Nice barn. Sick of it too. Been getting about 40+ this week. I've been working so I haven't been able to ride yet.

D

DJK1505

Jesus you have a half pipe in your "barn"? Shit man, looks like a freakin small shopping mall in there. I want one! Hell I would settle for a 30X40!!!

Yeah brother, the weather is starting to break up around here. I am so freaking ready to get out and do som freakin knee draggin, lane splitting, terror on the streets!!!! (without getting two reckless driving tickets this year)

DJ

Landin

Crazy french guys on FZ8 and FZ1 goes winter driving to sweden =)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvj9LLbYgUM]CRAZY BIKE TRIP EN LAPONIE 2/2 - ICE DRIFTING IN LAPLAND - OFFICIAL CONTENT MOTO JOURNAL - YouTube[/ame]

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Spring is getting closer, moved my 1700 from the toyhauler to the garage to start putting it back together after custom paint. My FZ8 just needs insurance, i hope to do that next week. Still lots of gravel on the streets, but its getting warmer.

D

Deleted member 438

I'm OK with winter 'cause I can't ride yet with my back being f***ed, sorry guys. I have a feeling I won't be well until summer or even later.

97audia4

Jesus you have a half pipe in your "barn"? Shit man, looks like a freakin small shopping mall in there. I want one! Hell I would settle for a 30X40!!!

Yeah brother, the weather is starting to break up around here. I am so freaking ready to get out and do som freakin knee draggin, lane splitting, terror on the streets!!!! (without getting two reckless driving tickets this year)

DJ
haha its actully and old chicken coop and I rent out the other half of it to a farmer. I built a 15x30 enclosed shop just out of view to the left so that during the winter so I can have a heater to work on stuff and have most of tools behind lock and key. Plus its got a nice couch and tv for when i dont feel like dealing with the gf at home:D

Last edited:

ssky0078

Much love from AZ. WE don't have winter like you do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYyk-bHWFw8]Prescription for Winter Rider Blues - YouTube[/ame]

C

Camo

Ask Warpth if he's sick of winter yet lol... Cold down there mate :p

shadowman

"Sick of winter" doesn't even begin to describe it! I was hoping to throw the bike in the trailer and drive south next month, but I'm just starting a new job, so no vacation for a while yet.:mad:

cpatt

we might be gettin another 6" of snow on satuday there saying....... but its no big deal because im waiting for my parts to come in from china hahaha

C

Camo

It's still summer here but we're supposed to be getting potentially damaging rain and wind over the next few days...not much fun for riding.