Who Broke The weather?

alexk

Weekend Rider
Tomorrow should be 35 degrees (F) for you - plenty warm to ride!

Just remember to add lots of layers. Wind breaking near the outside, warm n fuzzy towards the inside.

My rule? If it's 34 degrees or over, I ride. 33 or under, I cage it.

/yes, I'm insane
//and proud

b-eock

I've ridden in 19 ºF at night in the country areas. Worst ride ever. Wind chill made it below 0 ºF. I almost got hypothermia. Had been riding for an hour or so ay that point. It was hard to breath, had ice on my gloves, and couldn't really feel anything for a few hours...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

RoadKill

I've ridden in 19 ºF at night in the country areas. Worst ride ever. Wind chill made it below 0 ºF. I almost got hypothermia. Had been riding for an hour or so ay that point. It was hard to breath, had ice on my gloves, and couldn't really feel anything for a few hours...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

you gotta use heated gear in those temps man! :)

shadowman

I got out for a couple of rides last weekend. It was still cool, the roads were pretty salty and wet with melting snow, but I thought Spring was finally here.
Today it's -10c, and supposedly there's a big snowstorm coming tomorrow.
So much for global warming!:mad:

C

cracker0309

It was 78F here yesterday and supposed to be 67F today.

Sucks I can't ride tho.

My front end is tore apart and scattered all over my garage...In a good way:)

9 Lives

I got out for a couple of rides last weekend. It was still cool, the roads were pretty salty and wet with melting snow, but I thought Spring was finally here.
Today it's -10c, and supposedly there's a big snowstorm coming tomorrow.
So much for global warming!:mad:

Your getting what we just got, brace yourself for a good winter blast. My sled is getting a good workout.