Wheres the drop sensor located? Also bike is struggling to run.

b5s4

Hey guys! A little background I laid my bike down in 2015. Only cosmetic damage thanks to frame sliders, but other than that the bike has been running absolutely fine, I have even been riding it throughout the year. In 2016 i painted my bike and had a little accident with my tank falling from the horses they sat on. After installing the tank, the bike has a really hard time trying to run. It was crank, fire a second or two then kill itself. I figured it was something related to either a drop sensor or i knocked something loose in the fuel pump, but the fuel pump runs fine. I held the fuel line off the side while I tried starting it and it dumps fuel. There's no kinks in the fuel line. The two connectors on the bottom on non-bias.
The codes read as:
13) Error in the inlet pressure sensor (mines reading 101)
15) Error position sensor throttle (normal at closed is anywhere 10-24, mines at 16)
21) Error reading sensor coolant temp. (mines 41)
22) Error reading inlet temp. sensor (mines 41)
23) Error reading atmospheric pressure (mines 101)
30) Drop sensor triggered or faulty (normal is 0.4 - 1.4/ inverted 3.7 - 4,4, mines at 0.6)
41) Fault or short circuit in the wiring of the sensor falls (which again, mines at 0.6)
47) trouble finding this one. Something about diagnosis sensor steering damper?

I figured because it cuts the running process of the bike, its a drop sensor related, but my accident was awhile ago, I've ridden it since and from what I know on other bikes, the drop sensor isn't in the fuel tank. I'm not sure why my bike struggles to run after the tank being dropped. If anyone has a solution, I will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!

Here's a pic of the current paint job. It's plastidip and I wanted to play around.
20160922_233851.jpg