Where to buy Yoshimura Slip-on?

2balliol3

Hi All,

I am looking to buy a Yoshimura r77D for my Yamaha FZ8 in preparation for the riding season.

I was wondering if the community has any recommendations (besides Ebay) on where to buy the Yoshimura exhaust as a decent price in Canada or the US?

Thanks for the help!

blue streak racing

hey not sure where in Canada you are but Tony at blue streak racing is an awesome guy excellent to deal with and provides a lot of free shipping I know a few other guys here have purchased some stuff from him as well check him out!

FZ8 (11/13) R77 Slip On

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
hey not sure where in Canada you are but Tony at blue streak racing is an awesome guy excellent to deal with and provides a lot of free shipping I know a few other guys here have purchased some stuff from him as well check him out!

FZ8 (11/13) R77 Slip On

LOL,
Looks like you beat me to the punch! Tony gives great service!

black8

I would love a r77d carbon/carbon but so expensive over here in the uk £500 you guys are paying about $500 = £330 with our exchange rate

MikeC

Weekend Rider
I would love a r77d carbon/carbon but so expensive over here in the uk £500 you guys are paying about $500 = £330 with our exchange rate

Why dont you have one of us buy you one, and ship it to you?! theres probably enough to spare for a little incentive too! :)

2balliol3

Thanks all for the great feedback, this community is truly awesome!

I will give Tony @Blue Streak Racing a shout. Does anyone know if you can negotiate with Tony (ie. cash no tax)? lol.

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
Thanks all for the great feedback, this community is truly awesome!

I will give Tony @Blue Streak Racing a shout. Does anyone know if you can negotiate with Tony (ie. cash no tax)? lol.

I haven't tried the cash/no tax deal, but for an order of 5 items I asked him for a discount, and he did (although small, but every bit helps). Doesn't hurt to ask!

Marthy

This is a sick looking can!!! What is the total length of the can? Inlet diameter?

EDIT: No one has measurements? Can't find any specs.

Last edited:

naked_1_FZ8

Bayside performance is where I get most of my stuff. Got my Yoshi R-77d. I'm in Vancouver BC Canada. They have decent pricing on exhausts. Check them out at Bayside Performance, Canadian Source for 98-2010 Yamaha Honda Suzuki Kawasaki Ducati Triumph Sportbike Accessories And Apparel
Hi All,

I am looking to buy a Yoshimura r77D for my Yamaha FZ8 in preparation for the riding season.

I was wondering if the community has any recommendations (besides Ebay) on where to buy the Yoshimura exhaust as a decent price in Canada or the US?

Thanks for the help!