What's the worst thing that's hit you or your bike while on the road?

I've been hit by a bat.... The kind with wings not the wooden one... Also alot of giant bugs and a bird to the shoulder... My whole bike and me almost ate an entire full size deer, but he thought the Jetta would hurt less apparently till he went airborn and almost landed on me

I hit one with my Zx6r and it got caught in the ram air duct...had to reach around the front to toss it.

villhelmromero

I was riding home at night from work one day like usual and I decided to lift my face shield. the second I did that the very second a bug of some kind splattered into my eyeball and I blinked at that exact moment. and i got all of its guts in my eye cavity and it was disgusting and painful. I couldn't see from one eye and had to pull over.

BigOleChalupa

I was riding home at night from work one day like usual and I decided to lift my face shield. the second I did that the very second a bug of some kind splattered into my eyeball and I blinked at that exact moment. and i got all of its guts in my eye cavity and it was disgusting and painful. I couldn't see from one eye and had to pull over.
Goddamn man....:eek:

RoadKill

Have you seen this one guys?? Tree falls on motorcyclist!!! How freaking random is this!!?
Really good youtube channel though....the guy is a motorcycle skills instructor in Britain.

BIGO

i saw that one when he posted it. i was shocked when the tree fell on him! worst thing i ever hit was the log from when i was run off the road. bent my old forks slightly.

pigdog

on my way to work got hit in the face with a swarm of yellow jackets. stung 7 times & when i got to work my boss was so shocked to look at my face, he sent me home. got stung 3 more times at the same location. another time a bee got sucked into my helmet & ended up walking on the inside of my sun glasses i was in such a hurry to pull over that i ran into a barb wire fence. scratched the bike up but didn't get stung.

thach1130

one of the few times I ever rode with shorts I took a rock to the shin. Stung like a motherrrrr

I know how that feels. Rode without glove one day and a car kicked up a pebble at highway speed hitting my knuckle. Leaves a pretty big welt. Swelled up and filled with blood.

Another time i was riding behind this suv and the lady decided her windshield needed a washing so i was hit with a torrent of windshield washing fluids. Wasn't fun.

RoadKill

The worst for me was a rock to the knee. left a good bruise and i thought it cracked my kneecap. that was about 25 years ago on my Nighthawk 750 though. since then just bugs :)

Bajaedition

on my way to work got hit in the face with a swarm of yellow jackets. stung 7 times & when i got to work my boss was so shocked to look at my face, he sent me home. got stung 3 more times at the same location. another time a bee got sucked into my helmet & ended up walking on the inside of my sun glasses i was in such a hurry to pull over that i ran into a barb wire fence. scratched the bike up but didn't get stung.
remind me never to ride in your neck of the woods

FZ8.UK

Worst things that

Hit me were sign post x2. they pissing fly along the road at you,

I st one hit me, 4 mnths off work, broken bones,

indicator and mirror broke on my ZXR, lucky for me it was summer, and my legs were ok, so off i was a wandering.

2nd my Buell was hurt more than me

ride safe you guys,

mikefz8

Dukes of Mattress

Back forever ago...I was driving home in my first car (1968 Chevelle SS). I had worked on it for like 2 years restoring it. Long story short it was very dark and I was on a 2 lane highway--come to think it might have even been somewhat raining--needless to say it was very dark the moon was covered by clouds, so it was pitch dark. My old car did not have very good headlights--sufficient but not good. Out of nowhere an effing mattress was right in front of me I couldn't swerve in time so I ran it over. Somehow it didn't do much or any significant damage thankfully. Me and my buddy where like ''''the f$ck is that!!!!""" haha good times. We both laugh whenever one of us mentions the word mattress--guess you would have to be there :)

cambo

Avid Rider

lmfao...THIS. this had me rolling. dude i would just never travel that road after ever again. and in my next life I would make sure to remember not to travel that road again. Forget life lessons and second chances. no. if I could take one memory into the next life....it would be to never travel that road again. lolol

This thread is epic-ly hilarious. Reach arounds on a bat? Getting hit by bricks? a g'damn tree falling? lmfao, holy hell! I need my battlescars too. I need to one up you guys and get hit by something ridiculous.

I need a pro wrestler to randomly pile drive off an over pass. And I need to be passing under at just the right time.