What's for dinner? (or breakfast/lunch)

Wolf_Hook

A friend posted this on fb. Steak, lobster and some garlic mash. That bastard.

TallGuyNW

I like to slow cook meat on my pellet grill. Here are some ribs and chicken I did recently.

Yum! Thanks for the reminder that it's been too long since I've done ribs on my Traeger! The family prefers brisket & pork shoulder, but there's nothin' like Traegered baby back ribs

C

Camo

So, not really that trendy but definitely a good thing when I get home from work...maybe we'll call it brunch?

Vegemite toast! For all the non Aussies, it's a spread that you put on toast...you guys could call it harden up toast lol. Get it into ya :rockon:

:oz:

ramrod

So, not really that trendy but definitely a good thing when I get home from work...maybe we'll call it brunch?

Vegemite toast! For all the non Aussies, it's a spread that you put on toast...you guys could call it harden up toast lol. Get it into ya :rockon:

So that's what it is. Now the Men at Work song makes sense. :rolleyes:

H

Hoover

Marmite to some of us!