What you reading?

C

Camo

He's a mad bike guy. He did the commentary for "Fastest". A 2 hour documentary on Moto GP. A good watch.

More a 2 hour doco on Rossi really...would like to see them do a follow up movie. The one that shows Rossi flailing around on the Duc :p

Trooper

Me too. Have you read "I am Ozzy"? Love him or hate him, the book is piss your pants funny, and a great incite into the world of Rock n Roll.

No i have not read that one yet but I will put it on my list !!

I just started " White Line Fever" the biography of Lemmy. So far, its pretty crazy.

I also re-read Ghost Rider by Neil Peart from Rush about a month ago. A great memoir about his journey across North America on his BMW R1100GS after the death of his wife and daughter.

H

Hoover

I just started " White Line Fever" the biography of Lemmy. So far, its pretty crazy.

I also re-read Ghost Rider by Neil Peart from Rush about a month ago. A great memoir about his journey across North America on his BMW R1100GS after the death of his wife and daughter.

Put Neil Strauss' "Everyone loves you when you're dead" on your list as well.
It is a collection of his Rolling Stone interviews with a ton of great artists.
A good read.

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist

Several years ago when I first moved to LA, I was meeting this girl at the Rainbow room. There is an outside sort of corner bar, and since I was a bit early I decided to belly up and have a beer. You see rocker looking types in hollywood so I didn't pay much attention to the guy sitting next to me at first. But sure enough, it was Lemmy, just having a drink like a normal dude. Thats LA for ya sometimes. Ace of Spades is still my official burnout song!

Trooper

Several years ago when I first moved to LA, I was meeting this girl at the Rainbow room. There is an outside sort of corner bar, and since I was a bit early I decided to belly up and have a beer. You see rocker looking types in hollywood so I didn't pay much attention to the guy sitting next to me at first. But sure enough, it was Lemmy, just having a drink like a normal dude. Thats LA for ya sometimes. Ace of Spades is still my official burnout song!

That is pretty damn cool !!

I once saw a documentary on him ( Ironically called "Lemmy") and a lot of L.A. rock stars that were interviewed said that if you ever needed to find Lemmy for any reason, the first place to look was the Rainbow. Chances are he would be sitting at the end of the bar playing some poker machine. :)

Lemmy