What you reading?

H

Hoover

To continue the "what are you doing" theme.
I am an avid reader, and often have several books on the go at once.
Currently:

Who am I? by Pete Townsend
Mr Nice by Howard Marks
How hard can it be? by Jeremy Clarkson

Oh, DJ, shop manuals don't count mate ;)

D

DJK1505

To continue the "what are you doing" theme.
I am an avid reader, and often have several books on the go at once.
Currently:

Who am I? by Pete Townsend
Mr Nice by Howard Marks
How hard can it be? by Jeremy Clarkson

Oh, DJ, shop manuals don't count mate ;)

Hahahahahah I was going to list my R1 and FZ1 manuals I am reading right now. Unfair!!! I dont really like reading for pleasure much, but have read a few books this last year to help me be a better manager.

Oz Principal
How Did That Happen
Leading Change
And been going back through "I hope they serve Beer in Hell". That book is freakin hillarious.

DJ

H

Hoover

Hahahahahah I was going to list my R1 and FZ1 manuals I am reading right now. Unfair!!! I dont really like reading for pleasure much, but have read a few books this last year to help me be a better manager.

Oz Principal
How Did That Happen
Leading Change
And been going back through "I hope they serve Beer in Hell". That book is freakin hillarious.

DJ

DJ, have you read the follow up to Beer in Hell? It's called Assholes Finish First. Not quite as funny, but worth a look

sinclap2

Lazy
Veiled Alliances (Kevin J. Anderson) - Sci-Fi
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks - Biography
Great North Road (Peter F. Hamilton) - Sci Fi

I usually only read Sci-Fi.

C

Camo

Recently finished
"My mother warned me about blokes like me" - Boris Mihailovic.

Piss funny read following the author through his tales of first finding motorcycles and beyond... Must read!

ramrod

Sports Illustrated... but now since Football season is over going back to House of Leaves - Mark Z. Danielewski

D

DJK1505

DJ, have you read the follow up to Beer in Hell? It's called Assholes Finish First. Not quite as funny, but worth a look

Well I know what book I am going to stop by and pick up this week! LOL

Also forgot I am almost finished with Artie Lang's "Your Too Fat To Fish".
DJ

aj700

American Sniper

keeping aside all debates, he really served his country. RIP. I was looking into buying the book from Kindle, recently when the tragic news came out. :( Some negative reviews held me off. Did you like it? May be I will try a sample from Kindle first.

n00b

Avid Rider
keeping aside all debates, he really served his country. RIP. I was looking into buying the book from Kindle, recently when the tragic news came out. :( Some negative reviews held me off. Did you like it? May be I will try a sample from Kindle first.
so far so good. He certainly doesn't apologize for anything (And shouldn't). One thing I like is that the book includes sections written by his wife - her perspective on things. I'm only about a fifth of the way through. I didn't look at the reviews to be honest.

Trooper

Im into reading biographies, and just finished "From makeup to breakup" by Peter Criss...the original Kiss drummer.

Some pretty juicy details in there.

n00b

Avid Rider
There is a book called "How to get divorced by 30". Great book. Easy read and had me rolling at times.

H

Hoover

Im into reading biographies, and just finished "From makeup to breakup" by Peter Criss...the original Kiss drummer.

Some pretty juicy details in there.

Me too. Have you read "I am Ozzy"? Love him or hate him, the book is piss your pants funny, and a great incite into the world of Rock n Roll.

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
I'm reading "Long way down" at the moment. It's Ewan McGregors book about his ride from Scotland to South Africa. It's a good read, makes you want to by a BMW GS and quit your job. I like books like that.

H

Hoover

I'm reading "Long way down" at the moment. It's Ewan McGregors book about his ride from Scotland to South Africa. It's a good read, makes you want to by a BMW GS and quit your job. I like books like that.

He's a mad bike guy. He did the commentary for "Fastest". A 2 hour documentary on Moto GP. A good watch.