what type of car do you compare the 8 to?

villhelmromero

I like to compare it to the likes of a dodge challenger. its big, mean looking, and pretty fast. I like to say it resembles a modern muscle car mor than anything. kind of like how people compare ducatis to a ferrari. just my opinion though. what are your thoughts?

[]V[]addog

i don't see big and chunky. i see fast and nible... but that;s just me.
I think I would compare it to my Mazdaspeed 3, fast, handles well, and is usable.

alexk

Weekend Rider
Radical SR3 SL. Very aggressive looking, zero cargo capacity unless you do something that changes its lines. Insanely capable, and wicked fun to commute with!

grant696

I like to compare it to the likes of a dodge challenger. its big, mean looking, and pretty fast. I like to say it resembles a modern muscle car mor than anything. kind of like how people compare ducatis to a ferrari. just my opinion though. what are your thoughts?

I think Challenger R/T describes it well. Kinda fat, and not SRT/R1 fast, yet plenty fast. Built for the road, but can be taken to the track on the weekend.

villhelmromero

I think Challenger R/T describes it well. Kinda fat, and not SRT/R1 fast, yet plenty fast. Built for the road, but can be taken to the track on the weekend.

see I was thinking that for the same reasons. if you compare that car to other sportscars it sits about how the fz8 does in the sportbike world.

Bajaedition

I would not compare it to a 4 door sedan, do light and nimble
I would not compare it to a sports car, not focused enough
not a truck, no cargo capacity
leaves us in the crossover class, just enough of every thing to be a nice all around sedan

cxa0897

thinking my old rx8 would be a fair comparison. kind of an odd ball car that has a strong following, slightly useful since its got four doors/seats, and plenty sporty but not out of control fast. It's also quite poor on gas :p