What to pay for a left over 2013 FZ8?

MattMorton

New to the forum. (been lurking through it for the past week now and finally signed up) Looking at buying a new 2013 FZ8. Quite a few dealers in my area have left overs sitting in the show room. Actually stopped and looked at one and it had a fair amount of dust sitting on it lol. anyways, the OTD figures I've gotten sofar have been $9,100, and $8,700. I really would have thought these dealers would be more interested in making a killer deal than they are beings that the FZ09 is out now. Just wondering what everyone thinks would be a great deal and what I should tell them im going to pay? thanks in advance.

MattMorton

Now that's what I'm talking about. To me that sounds like a damn good deal. and I cant see shipping costing that much more to get it to Florida. our registration and sales tax (6%) rates are pretty low as well. I think they're just trying to play me because of my age. (21) thanks so much for the reply!

MotoZen

That definitely sounds expensive to me. If try to get at least a grand of of what they are asking.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Danger

Under $6 for a nice 2011 ;) but seriously, shoot for low $7k range.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

MattMorton

Just checked out the lake hill motors sight and indeed saw the advertised price at 6799. I actually have found a dealer 2 hours away from me in Orlando who is advertising them at $6,699. Even at that advertised price they're still telling me out the door is right at $8,400. Something has got to give. lol I don't know how you guys are managing these amazing out the door prices. none of the dealers want to drop the shipping and setup fee around here either which is annoying. thanks for all the feedback... It's a work in progress!!:iconbeer:

lepontois2

I bought my 12 last February for $6,000 OTD!!! No lie brand spanking new. Just tell them you've talked to a dealer out of state and they will sell you the same bike for $1,500 less. See what they say. They can come down $1,000 easily!

mehaffydr

Just checked out the lake hill motors sight and indeed saw the advertised price at 6799. I actually have found a dealer 2 hours away from me in Orlando who is advertising them at $6,699. Even at that advertised price they're still telling me out the door is right at $8,400. Something has got to give. lol I don't know how you guys are managing these amazing out the door prices. none of the dealers want to drop the shipping and setup fee around here either which is annoying. thanks for all the feedback... It's a work in progress!!:iconbeer:

I have no affiliation just a Happy customer and I can tell you that their prices are OTD with no games.

bucktownbilly

Just bought a 2013 about 2 weeks ago. Sale price of $6530....OTD $7214. Think it's a great deal, bike. Managed to spend an extra grand on seat handles, center stand, two brothers exhaust, new mirrors.