What parts would you guys like to see?

b-eock

It looks like it is more inspire by the YZF series...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4

rug_burn

I'd like to see: clean, lighter rear set, including shift lever, brake lever, and folding pegs. Also: a clean adaptable clamp/rod setup for a windshield. Maybe make the rods long, and let us cut them to the deired length. A windshield wouldn't be bad, either. They're reaLLY hard to get for this bike. I have a Puig, and it could be bigger, but would probably need support rods if it was any bigger.

rug_burn

I think I'm gonna put white LEDs up under the tank and read fender to light up the engine and rear suspension at night. After all motos are all about the the engine, when it's all said and done. Some convenient holders for these would be good...

leemondo

haha yeah I thought the same thing

I guess it's a little skinnier and pointier

Looks different to me. :)

cambo

Avid Rider
This would probably be low on your priority list...if it even makes it to your list at all...

But after having ridden the past few mornings in 30 degree temps...I would definitely be in for some decent looking handguards to block the wind

I'm surfing ebay and amazon right now but nothing is hitting home...

Kardiac996

This would probably be low on your priority list...if it even makes it to your list at all...

But after having ridden the past few mornings in 30 degree temps...I would definitely be in for some decent looking handguards to block the wind

heated grips? easy to setup and look stock :)

thach1130

Get better glove

Highnitro

I'd like to see: clean, lighter rear set, including shift lever, brake lever, and folding pegs.

This is one of my first prioritys. I hate the stock rear sets, i bought the danmoto's to learn a bit about what not to do and what id do better. now im designing my own. I want folding pegs with removable/adjustable feelers.

Ive written down all these ideas, my business partner and I are going to sit down and have a product development meeting and decide which directions we want to go right now. I know for sure we will be doing Rearsets, rear hugger, Frame sliders. were going to decide on 2 more to get going quickly, then expand after that.

Fuzzb8

I was always told one of the benefits of getting rear sets is that they don't fold in the event of an accident to aid as an additional frame slider?

greenturbo

Hello,

Ive just help start a small motorcycle parts company called MotoEnvy. We are looking into making parts for alot of today's popular bikes. I own an '13 fz8 and was hoping there would be some interest on here for some parts. We work with a local machining company to get anything we need made here in the US. Our goal is to have very high quality affordable parts. Heres a list of parts im currently designing for the fz8.

Adjustable Rear sets
Emission block off plates
Bar ends
Fender Eliminator
Exhaust hanger for pass peg removal
Frame Sliders

What else would you guys like to see made? I know alot of companies already make these parts, be we know we can do it better for cheaper. we can have any as well anything machined plus tig/mig capabilities. Im even looking into doing some add on plastics.

Thanks,
Matt

A nice chain guard.. something that fills the area by peg,
and a hugger fender that keeps the spray down when you get caught in the rain..

i have these from R&G and they didnt meet my expectations

Highnitro

I was always told one of the benefits of getting rear sets is that they don't fold in the event of an accident to aid as an additional frame slider?

I have never heard that actually, but i will look into it. i think that im going to have folding pegs as an option, or an add on depending on what i figure out. ill take off the rear sets and lay the bike over, see what touches.

btw, pm me some contact info because i might need a local guy to put some miles on some parts for me.