What parts would you guys like to see?

MotoZen

shorter bar end weights would be nice. Ones that utilize the stock insert inside the stock bar.

I'm sure a lot of us will love this. A platform utilizing the rear seat pan so you can mount a top case on the rear seat.
mounting bag to the seat - Page 2 - Yamaha FZ1 Forums - International FZ1 Motorcycle Community Forum

I second this idea. I believe that Shad makes one but it's incredibly expensive.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Rotaryknight

Wow i didnt expect this much response this quick.

Im going to start working on doing a longer/nicer rear hugger, possibly in cf too depending on what way i decide to do it.

Also going to make a prototype engine cage and see what you guys think.

The seat cowl is something that I would really like to make, but im going to have to look into them a little more and how difficult/expensive it would be.

we are going to make colored bolt kits for most bike engines, but it will take a min because were putting together a list of bolts and colors for each bike.

Keep posting the idea's guys. i would love to make my fz8 an r&d bike.

Check out our Facebook page too for updates on our business. we plan to specialize mostly with sportbikes and supermotos.
https://www.facebook.com/gomotoenvy

can you do it in the gold color of the forks also :D :D

MotoZen

Tail bag idea

So I got the idea when looking at the Axio Tail Bag. What about creating a tail bag that replaces the passenger seat and actually insets into the cavity? Essentially, it would look similar to the Axio but have an extra couple of inches in the bottom. Plus, you'd have to use the key to release it from the bike.

frogger

ive been considering getting a window put into my clutch case. im currently polishing my engine cases and rim lips so a clutch window would be a nice touch but I don't know if its something you would sell a lot of as it would built by hand from what I know.

a good one would be an fz8n specific gear indicator with all plugs and a flush mount making it look like stock, u would sell 100's of those.

Highnitro

how about making a stronger traingle suspension piece that seems to be failing on members bikes.

this is already in the works, should be ready quickly too.

ive started drawing up some tail bag mounts. i just need to figure out all the different bag mounting options.

Last edited:

frogger

I realised shortly after my post that a clear clutch window isn't doable on our bikes as the rod that the cable pulls goes across the center of the case where the window would be. smaller sections could be cut out but that would require to much effort and probably make the area to weak.

another idea if you are able to work with carbon fiber , a piece that replaces the front of the fuel take where the air intake is but then also goes down to the side of the radiator so its all 1 piece :p

b-eock

I want a dual outlet like the MiVV Double gun, but coming out the underside of the tail like R1 or CBR600, but with Toce exhaust tips... Am I the only one that gets excited talking about Toce exhaust? Yeah? OK lol :drool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4

Fuzzb8

Highnitro, I'm also in Vancouver, WA with my 12 fz8. If you need an additional guinea pig feel free to contact me! I'd be interested in a rear set option as well, rear cowling, lower fairing and maybe if there is a market for brake lines that aren't $100+.