What parts would you guys like to see?

Highnitro

Hello,

Ive just help start a small motorcycle parts company called MotoEnvy. We are looking into making parts for alot of today's popular bikes. I own an '13 fz8 and was hoping there would be some interest on here for some parts. We work with a local machining company to get anything we need made here in the US. Our goal is to have very high quality affordable parts. Heres a list of parts im currently designing for the fz8.

Adjustable Rear sets
Emission block off plates
Bar ends
Fender Eliminator
Exhaust hanger for pass peg removal
Frame Sliders

What else would you guys like to see made? I know alot of companies already make these parts, be we know we can do it better for cheaper. we can have any as well anything machined plus tig/mig capabilities. Im even looking into doing some add on plastics.

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited:

cambo

Avid Rider
I was hoping this was about calendar girls. Oh well.

lmfao

OP, I'd be interested to see:

1) Longer Plastic/carbon fiber Rear hugger a la R&G's current offering that costs wayy to much IMO

2) Plastic/Carbon fiber rear seat cowl

3) Engine Guard that does NOT mount to the kickstand area. Yamaha's OEM offering does not allow for aftermarket rearset installation because it uses the kickstand bolts as well.

Thanks for polling the community!

cxa0897

clip ons that don't require cutting the headlight

adjustable passenger pegs (or atleast ones that sit a little lower. my gf complains about them all the time...

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Air or electric shifter, that doesn't cost 500$....(Pcv 300/quick shift 200)

Radially mounted brake calipers (other than r1 forks and brakes)

A nicer than stock but way cheaper than ohlins adjustable rear shock. (Besides r1 and fz1)

A specific bolt kit for the motor in different colors. (Instead of buying 300 pieces and hoping you have the right ones)

Highnitro

Wow i didnt expect this much response this quick.

Im going to start working on doing a longer/nicer rear hugger, possibly in cf too depending on what way i decide to do it.

Also going to make a prototype engine cage and see what you guys think.

The seat cowl is something that I would really like to make, but im going to have to look into them a little more and how difficult/expensive it would be.

we are going to make colored bolt kits for most bike engines, but it will take a min because were putting together a list of bolts and colors for each bike.

Keep posting the idea's guys. i would love to make my fz8 an r&d bike.

Check out our Facebook page too for updates on our business. we plan to specialize mostly with sportbikes and supermotos.
https://www.facebook.com/gomotoenvy

Last edited:

cambo

Avid Rider
oh snap, how about some different looking lower cowlings? I'm just not a fan of the offerings out there...

ah man if you could somehow incorporate lower cowlings AND an engine cage...DUDE. Money.

cambo

Avid Rider
A Bolt-on short tail, an fz1n styled headlight fairing

I am so, so tempted to chop my tail as my next science experiment. my bike is alreayd f*cked up cosmetically, what's getting rid of a little more plastic? lol....but a bolt on short tail would be AWESOME...and probably pricey I imagine.

ah man between a short tail and longer rear hugger...::drewling::

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
I am so, so tempted to chop my tail as my next science experiment. my bike is alreayd f*cked up cosmetically, what's getting rid of a little more plastic? lol....but a bolt on short tail would be AWESOME...and probably pricey I imagine.

ah man between a short tail and longer rear hugger...::drewling::

Dude, my buddy here in ruckersville is a custom bike builder, he wants me to do that to my bike sooooo bad, but I'm scared, you should talk with him :D