What... No exhaust?

SeñorJack

El Guapo
I can't order any Danmoto gp exhaust in California?!

Ok who wants to order me a Danmoto pipe...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

JSP

Administrator
If serious, I'll gladly help ya out... Just cover the extra shipping from me to you. Probably around $20 or so.. I can get an actual cost when it gets here. We have UPS account and ship directly from my work with daily pickups, so its no sweat off my back. I am in Oregon, so not too far from ya.

Let me know. ;)

Last edited:

SeñorJack

El Guapo
I am serious! That would be excellent, I'll pm you when I'm ready if that's cool, my car broke down in southern California, so that took a toll on the account :thumbdown:

Oh and the Ford focus doesn't run on gas guys, it runs on pure cash.

cambo

Avid Rider

lmfao! bummer dude, yeah my 2011 F-150 is already being recalled. G'damn 'Murican cars. I don't care I'll still continue to buy 'Murican.

'MURICA!

JSP

Administrator
I am serious! That would be excellent, I'll pm you when I'm ready if that's cool, my car broke down in southern California, so that took a toll on the account :thumbdown:

No worries! Anytime. We actually get a little better rate here since we ship so much so it will be a little cheaper than anyone just going to a hub or whatever.

It will go right back out the same day it gets here. ;)

Just let me know when you are ready and I'll shoot you my address.

Marthy

I got the Fiesta at the beginning of the year. 12K miles on it already. Overall its a ok car for the price. Worst mapping ever! I won't keep it for long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Marthy

I've been seriously considering a fiesta st, think it looks really sharp and every review rants an raves about the drive

There not bad. It's pretty much a Mazda power plan. (Duratek engine) The ST is bad a$$ too for a little car. But at about 1K from a Speed3... and another 60HP.

The regular Fiesta is great for what it is. I put an CAI and I might throw a piggy back fuel controller if I keep it long enough. At freeway speed the only way you can actually accelerate to pass someone is downshift in 3rd! Miss my Suzuki Aerio for sure. The 150 Ft.lb @ 3500 and 155 HP @ 5K were great for about the same size of car... parts were a killer, that's why I trade it in.

But hey, @ 65 MPH on cruise the Fiesta goes 42-45 MPG! Not all bad...

mikefz8

I can't order any Danmoto gp exhaust in California?!

Ok who wants to order me a Danmoto pipe...

If you don't feel comfortable with JSP helping you out. I will definitely offer the same service. My company ships FEDEX and get incredible rates as well...For instance I just shipped a 37lb box to somewhere in texas from utah "ground" and it was $9.95 to ship. BTW JSP I'm just kidding :) but seriously I would help out the transaction too.

JSP

Administrator
If you don't feel comfortable with JSP helping you out.

:D