what kind of tunes do you jam when riding

villhelmromero

personally I listen to progressive metal or "Djent" or jazz. bands like meshuggah, the acacia strain, animals as leaders, don caballero, the hosemobile, gojira, mastodon, ect... what about you 'gents? (and ladies)

cambo

Avid Rider
My motorcycle playlist has one song:

Kenny Loggins- Danger Zone.

I listen to that on repeat.

ssky0078

I like a lot of different stuff. I have headphones in from my iPhone 5 and find iTunes to be a dangerous place some times. I have different riding styles and will often match the music that is on

Go Fast: (typically electronic/house/dance/dubstep)
Skrillex
Avicii
Calvin Harris
Brennan Heart

Dance Party
Flo Rida Wild Ones (I love moving around and having fun)
Macklemore - Thrift Shop ("This is effin awesome.")

Chill
Of Monsters and Men
Mumford and Sons

Sing a Long
Kid Rock
Foo Fighters
Dave Mathews Band
Pearl Jam

RoadKill

love and rockets - motorcycle :D
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfOVVmIaH5Q]Love And Rockets - "Motorcycle" - YouTube[/ame]

DanS

Commuter
Right now I've got my feet up sipping a vodka tonic and chillin to the Grateful Dead's American Beauty album, but the FZ8 hates that hippie shit... She likes Metallica, AC/DC, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Five Finger Death Punch,Black Sabbath, Slipknot, Foo Fighters, Apocalyptica, Jimi Hendrix, Disturbed, LED ZEPPELIN!

And.. cambo you're nuckin futs! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk52nGxF-jc]Montrose - Bad Motor Scooter - YouTube[/ame]

cambo

Avid Rider
Right now I've got my feet up sipping a vodka tonic and chillin to the Grateful Dead's American Beauty album, but the FZ8 hates that hippie shit... She likes Metallica, AC/DC, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Five Finger Death Punch,Black Sabbath, Slipknot, Foo Fighters, Apocalyptica, Jimi Hendrix, Disturbed, LED ZEPPELIN!

And.. cambo you're nuckin futs! Montrose - Bad Motor Scooter - YouTube

lmao! dude that's my freakin' lifting playlist right there! those tunes get me all pissed and shit! why are you so angry when you're riding your motorcycle?? hahaha

ssky0078

Ok, you guys are all gonna laugh at this

Will.i.am and Brittney Spears "Scream and Shout"

It came on the other day when I was trying to get somewhere quick and he says "Bring the Action" I found myself dropping it down 2 and next thing I know I was going 110+. After a minute I was like WTF am I doing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYtGl1dX5qI]will.i.am - Scream & Shout ft. Britney Spears - YouTube[/ame]

Jacek3743

Ok, you guys are all gonna laugh at this

Will.i.am and Brittney Spears "Scream and Shout"

It came on the other day when I was trying to get somewhere quick and he says "Bring the Action" I found myself dropping it down 2 and next thing I know I was going 110+. After a minute I was like WTF am I doing.

Well looks like you brought the action.

Now let's explain to the cop...

DanS

Commuter
lmao! dude that's my freakin' lifting playlist right there! those tunes get me all pissed and shit! why are you so angry when you're riding your motorcycle?? hahaha
It's not me man... I'm not pissed, it's the bike she is freaking ravenous! Got to give her what she wants :rockon:

cambo

Avid Rider
Well looks like you brought the action.

Now let's explain to the cop...

lolol

You know what ssky...as much as I am against pop music...I will admit, i found this tune catchy when I heard it over the gym speakers. But Man card is NOT revoked because of the following argument:

Assumption:
Britney = uncool or... -cool.
Will.i.am = too cool or... 2(cool)

Therefore:
Britney + Will.i.am = -cool +2(cool) = -cool + cool + cool = cool
So, favoring this song is still a 'cool' thing.

You're welcome.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
Man, what a List I have. I've got a bit of everything from Jerry Reed to AWOLNATION on my bike list

DanS

Commuter
lolol

You know what ssky...as much as I am against pop music...I will admit, i found this tune catchy when I heard it over the gym speakers. But Man card is NOT revoked because of the following argument:

Assumption:
Britney = uncool or... -cool.
Will.i.am = too cool or... 2(cool)

Therefore:
Britney + Will.i.am = -cool +2(cool) = -cool + cool + cool = cool
So, favoring this song is still a 'cool' thing.

You're welcome.
Hmmm... well I'm not so sure that I agree with your coolness equation but OK... ssky can keep his man card today... We shall forget this unfortunate incident and maybe suggest something like: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdqo9aO0fyo]Metallica - Fuel - YouTube[/ame] for future coolness:D

and maybe a different gym for cambo?
jk guys

ssky0078

How bout this? I take strippers out to breakfast, you can add that to my check list. LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0DysKvt4K0]Kid Rock-Low Life WITH LYRICS - YouTube[/ame]

villhelmromero

I have a huge giant massive gargantuan stack of CDs and there's no way I can fit them in any ipod... so I'm always adding and deleting tracks. ridiculous life choice haha I'm a music fanatic the the Nth degree. so I started this thread haha. oh three rules I live by as far as music... no rap/hiphop, no pop, and only old country. all else is fair game :D