what is this thingy under the back seat

cpatt

so what is this? its under the back seat.

the borg

I think it might be a strap to hold down one of those big U-shaped locks like you see for bicycles.

H

Hoover

That's a rubber de-thringulator that holds down the left hand trans switchy presso button that makes the sun shine and your coupons worth double points.

bobbyb

Whats a U lock? what feature do the european bikes have? my insurance papers are under the rubber strap on the seat

impostor1981

Whats a U lock? what feature do the european bikes have? my insurance papers are under the rubber strap on the seat

I would suggest not to keep any documents dhere unless you want to get them wet in the rain :-/

Its not a waterproof compartment

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
I would suggest not to keep any documents dhere unless you want to get them wet in the rain :-/

Its not a waterproof compartment

I keep my inspection slip and registration card inside a plastic zip lock bag, underneath the tools.

Last edited:

Koeke

I put a copy of my papers in a plastic bag under the duo seat, on de back of the seat itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee_533

When I changed out my tail light, I think it held two plastic pieces together. For some reason the plastic bracket under that seat are two pieces instead of one. I had to remove that rubber ring to get the tailight out. I wouldn't mess with it. But that's just me.