What happened to my Stock Parts for Sale Thread?

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
I posted a for sale thread a couple of days ago and POOF....all of a sudden its gone.

What's the deal here?

:confused:

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
I have sent a PM to Cobalt (Administrator) and asked if it was accidentally deleted.

JSP

Administrator
I have sent a PM to Cobalt (Administrator) and asked if it was accidentally deleted.

Maybe a misunderstanding.. Looks like you reported your sale thread and it looked like you asked for it to be deleted? I assume you just wanted one piece of it deleted?

I did not delete it but looks like it is indeed gone. Sorry that it got wiped... :( Feel free to post it up again..

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
Maybe a misunderstanding.. Looks like you reported your sale thread and it looked like you asked for it to be deleted? I assume you just wanted one piece of it deleted?

I did not delete it but looks like it is indeed gone. Sorry that it got wiped... :( Feel free to post it up again..

Yeah, I reported just the second post in the thread to be deleted because my original post was replied to and quoted with all of the pictures from the original post. No big deal, at least I know what happened. I will repost. :)

JSP

Administrator
Yeah, I reported just the second post in the thread to be deleted because my original post was replied to and quoted with all of the pictures from the original post. No big deal, at least I know what happened. I will repost. :)

Thanks for your understanding! Sorry again!