What gear around town

Danger

I have the ICON Stryker vest for summer. It fits great under a hoodie, or over a t-shirt. Leather jacket of course in colder temps. I always have the minimum of helmet/gloves/jeans on. Last summer it was 100+ on Independence Day, and humid, and is was much more comfortable than an expensive hospital stay.

Jacek3743

I have the ICON Stryker vest for summer. It fits great under a hoodie, or over a t-shirt. Leather jacket of course in colder temps. I always have the minimum of helmet/gloves/jeans on. Last summer it was 100+ on Independence Day, and humid, and is was much more comfortable than an expensive hospital stay.

I finally took out my Stryker too and it feels so much better to have it on than nothing

97audia4

the only thing about the vest is that my arms are still exposed and for some reason i just dont like that

Danger

Yeah, it's no help for elbow or outer shoulder impacts/abrasions. Definitely a compromise compared to full gear. But for summers, I think it is a good balance. You can go fully "stunt" and get elbow pads haha, not my style though it does look cool.