What Gas should I use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAHA NO!!!

So I have a 2012 with a JuiceBox Pro and a Two Bros Slip-on. What kind of gas should I use? Keep Regular Or Premium?

Same here...premium is not that much more expensive for 3 or 4 gallons...and even if it's just a peace of mind its worth it..plus who doesn't tell people they run premium in their sport bike like it requires it...

Bajaedition

manual says 86, no need to pay extra
you see the higher the octane, the more it resist ignition
sounds weird,but it makes it more stable, not more powerful, same btu rating
our bikes do not need more than regular octane
anything else is a waste of money, but then it is your money, if you want to throw it away go ahead

JSP

Administrator
Oh... no no no... Keep using Regular like they designed it for. Premium is not a "better" gas.. Marketing ploy... Only need if engine is designed to run on it. It is a detonation point, not a quality standard... Based on your compression, yadda yadda..

Gonna smash this one before it turns into another reg vs premium stink fest. The marketing guys for gas have their hooks set deep on lots of you guys.

BTW, HAHA, this was not directed towards you... your question is legitimate. Compression does not change when adding that to your bike, so no need to run premium unless you are experiencing pinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.