What exhaust is this?

LimitedEdition

I'm hopefully finalizing a deal on an '12 FZ8 this week, but the owner isn't sure what exhaust is on it that the prior owner put on. Any idea who makes this and if it's any good?

exhaust.jpg

Keach

Extreme blaster sold on ebay. Not a quality exhaust. More of a homemade exhaust I believe. Looks hideous to me. I wouldn't let that stop you from buying the bike if it's a good deal. Just get a new slip on of u don't like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LimitedEdition

Thanks for the info. The paint is peeling from it, but it sounds ok if anyone else was wondering. I'll see if I can't find a used slip-on.

D

Deleted member 3631

Supertrap made some very similar to these. havent heard of extreme blaster, but supertrapp has been around in the dirt even car world for a very long time as well...

Perron

It is the same as a Supertrap exhaust. In fact, you can get the Supertrap cap from the seller if you want to.

I would say that it sounds very good for the price. Of course it's not a Yoshi but the quality is great. I bought one when I got the bike and love the sound. The look is a matter of taste. I hate the other shorty exhausts for the 8..

Here is the polished one: