What does your username mean?

hypo

So everyone has a username here that may or may not be easy to figure out... and I figured it would be fun to share that here.

mine is Hypo, which is short for Hypocrisy or Fsckin Hippos, which were/are my handles when I play video games online... even though I'm past the point where its cool to admit I play online games. :) Plus Hippo's kill more people than lions do in Africa. and they got BIG MOUTHS. :)

lyric911

Nothing particularly interesting about mine. Chris is too common of a name and I always thought lyric made a cool name. 911 just because plain lyric is always taken. I'm this name everywhere on the internet.

DownhomeMoto

DownHomeMoto
Many years ago,I started to build 4x4s. A friend told meI needed a name for my work. On the radio came a song by a country group called Alabama. The song was Down Home. It's words to me told of how one should treat others. Since the other off road shops were a little shady I told my buddy that this song would be my theme song for my shop. He said that it would make a cool name too' So I called myself Downhome 4x4. Then over the years I started to work on other things. And I changed it to Down Home Moto. I even have my item logo. And go by DHM for short.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

lothodon

Super Moderator
to downhome...see attached photo.

as for lothodon, random eight letter name generator, really.

Last edited:

hypo

a song by a country group called Alabama. The song was Down Home. It's words to me told of how one should treat others.

When I was a boy, I couldn’t wait to leave this place
Butnow I want to see my children raised down home..

good song. '91 I was in the Marines.

C

calscrazy

couple of the guys i ride with started with "cal" since its the first three of my last name. one night on a motorcycle trip i did something a little wheels off and one said calscrazy. has stuck now.

C

Camo

Mine's not even nearly as cool as any of the above... Last name is Cameron, I've been nicknamed 'Camo' since I was a kid.
It was easier to use this than it was to try and think of something trick hahaha.

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Played fantasy racing games and used it on everything that needed a username/handle and I used to drink a lot of spirits

H

Hoover

I've used Hoover for years on the interweb.
Back in the 80's, Bike Magazine in UK had a comic strip called Bloodrunners. It was drawn by a great guy called Andy Sparrow. It featured organ donor delivery bikers with mad bikes.
Hoover was the star of the strip.
Andy is still drawing today and currently is featured in Streetfighters magazine with Jet Metal.
I sent him all kinds of American bike mags when he first started drawing Jet Metal but they all turned him down. He is a true bike nut and is well regarded as one of the pioneers of the Streetfighter scene.

Check out his website.
'BLOODRUNNERS' by Andy Sparrow ©

C

Camo

I've used Hoover for years on the interweb.
Back in the 80's, Bike Magazine in UK had a comic strip called Bloodrunners. It was drawn by a great guy called Andy Sparrow. It featured organ donor delivery bikers with mad bikes.
Hoover was the star of the strip.
Andy is still drawing today and currently is featured in Streetfighters magazine with Jet Metal.
I sent him all kinds of American bike mags when he first started drawing Jet Metal but they all turned him down. He is a true bike nut and is well regarded as one of the pioneers of the Streetfighter scene.

Check out his website.
'BLOODRUNNERS' by Andy Sparrow ©
Jet metal features in some Aussie bike mags..He's a cool artist!

Cory9666

Cory9666

Nothing exciting here, Cory is my name, and back when I was in school 9666 was my lunch number and it has stuck ever since. Ha

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
Nuthin too clever about mine. My parents actually picked it out about 32 years ago. Served me fine ever since. :rolleyes:

H

Hoover

Jet metal features in some Aussie bike mags..He's a cool artist!

That's great. He's a real nice guy too. I have an original sketch of his framed on my wall that he sent me as a thank you for sending him the US mags.

Glovik

I used to play World of Warcraft a couple of years ago and my character was a priest. All the names I used to use were taken, so I went with the name of the cool priest that I remember from going to church when I was young - Father Glovik. Glovik stuck and now its my name on anything I need a user name/alias/whatever.

PS: it's pronounced "Glove-ick", not "Glow-Vick". :)))

Glovik

mine is Hypo, which is short for Hypocrisy or Fsckin Hippos, which were/are my handles when I play video games online... even though I'm past the point where its cool to admit I play online games. :)

Do you still play games? What do you play? Got an Xbox? Add me, my names "Glovik". :)

Hippo battles are brutal