What do you think?

Martimusx

So i saw the new mad max 1000rr bmw and im thinkin about trickin out my 8 with tkc80s, rad cover, radiator fairings, engine guard, and lower fairings. I think it would look slick with my current gear: icon variant and icon overlord hero prime jacket.
View attachment 1249

rug_burn

I'm still working on getting a bigger windshield...

But yeah, I think that would be cool.

Keep the wind off you in the winter, and clean the bike up a little aerodynamically.. Yeah, I know, the Naked Bike purists will not like it, but I think the 8 could use a fairing or two.

Martimusx

Not a big fairing. Just something small but big enough to make it that much more aggressive. Might not even need it with the engine guard.

H

Hoover

Looks the nuts. There were a shit load of customs at the Bike Show with Knobbies on them. Must be the new "in thing".

D

DJK1505

Holly crap man, you guys have freakin awesome roads. That bike looks crazy! As long as you are happy with the tires, go for it. You will def be able to cross some gravel mountain roads with ease on that thing.

DJ

Martimusx

Its definitely going to be my spring project. Girlfriend is already regreting showing me that bike. HA!

b8ppj

I had TKC 80's on my BMW F800 GS and it made it a intresting ride :eek:
between 75-85mph it moved around big time :(
Suited the bike and made it usable on easy to mid trails but wet roads and that 10mph band a nightmare :mad:

Martimusx

Ok so maybe the tkcs arent the best idea. I do mostly road and mountain road riding so its not like i need the off road power they just looked sick. If anyone has any alternatives or has any experiences id appreciate it.