What boots?

jonnyedwards1981

Hey guys,

After some recommendations. My old sidi black rain boots need replacement.

Looking at Dainese stuff to match leathers and am so impressed with quality of the suit, however, there are loads of boots out there..,

Anyone got any good recommendations??

C

Camo

I've got Astar SMX5's and can't fault them for versatility and comfort. Although if my budget allowed, I'd probably be sporting a pair of Sidi's.

H

Hoover

My Sidi Vertabrae II's are 10 years old, well worn, well comfy but still in great shape.
Would recomend Sidi's for sure.

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
I have the Astars SMX plus' and I freaking love them. I really wanted something with roll control in the ankle but that was comfortable enough for touring and they totally fit the bill. Honestly they are so comfortable I never even think about the fact that I am wearing them vs. street boots.

jonnyedwards1981

Anyone tried the sidi vortice? An almost new pair are on offer for decent price, review suggest they are top end race boots and so if I did lots of track stuff they would be great, however, I don't do any track stuff...

Great features and stunning looking in black and white

Thoughts people?

C

Camo

Anyone tried the sidi vortice? An almost new pair are on offer for decent price, review suggest they are top end race boots and so if I did lots of track stuff they would be great, however, I don't do any track stuff...

Great features and stunning looking in black and white

Thoughts people?

Buy a pair in my size, I'll give you my address and you can send 'em here....
I'll wear the fuck out of them and hook you up with an honest opinion;)
:D

FZ8.UK

I bought a pair of Daytona boots, had em 8 yrs never let in water, and do wee get some water falling here,,

never squeak when i walk, they are also comfy when walking to,

not into the coloured boots,

ride safe

C

Camo

I take it you approve mate

I approve of you wanting new flash race boots? Sure man, do it!
If the price is right and they're comfy, get the job done, you like 'em then I don't see anyone faulting your decision? And so what if they do right! You're the one that's gotta pay for and wear 'em mate :)