What are your next mods?

S

Shock

You know it buddy. In typical me fashion I am researching vintage aviation hardware and leather hood/tank straps. In general I am looking for 1940 meets 2020.

sort of like this but taken a bit further. Similar colors and materials though.

Don't know what you do for a living but you could start a custom builder shop

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
I work in advertising as a designer. I used to be a partner in a custom car shop and have worked as a mechanic and fabricator. Having sort of been there and done that I like it better as a hobby. The BS involved in having a shop takes the fun out of it for me.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
Short-tail
Trim Secondaries
FZ1 Shock
FZ1 Headlight if I can find one-if not, new bucket
Arrow Catless head pipe- love to go graves full but.....$$
Braided lines- atleast the rear where I've dropped the tail frame on it (damned drop kit)

Last edited:
F

Fazed

My next mod is to fit the FZ1 shock. Just have to wait for the bike to get here from Perth. I'll see how that goes before deciding if I want to upgrade the spring. From there I'll be getting race tech or similar springs for the front forks and I think my mods will end there.

Paralgin

Avid Rider
If you can call a GOPRO camera a mod? it will go on my bike next season. I have allready guessed what my girlfriend is getting me for Xmas and im so happy =)

jess24845030

Just waiting on my akrapovic collectors to arrive to make a full system on the bike , power commander 5 should be in the postal system somewhere :confused: :confused:, and some led indicators and gear indicator to fit which i picked up from our NEC bike show last week.

S

Shock

So far I have seen packages delivered from Solomotoparts.com and Motorcycle-Superstore.com. Guess I've been good as the wife actually ordered stuff from my parts list.

smithers

I'm looking into buying a new slip on for the 8. I cant decide between the Vance and Hines CS one or Yoshimura's R77/R77D. Has anyone on here been able to compare the sounds in person?

highoctane

Canyon Carver
I'm looking into buying a new slip on for the 8. I cant decide between the Vance and Hines CS one or Yoshimura's R77/R77D. Has anyone on here been able to compare the sounds in person?

I cant answer that but I dont think you could go wrong with either one.

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
I am getting my mods every chance I get. Over the next two months I should have fender eliminator (installed wife is giving it as a Christmas present), RG rear tire hugger (30% longer), Pazzo shorty levers, led turn signals, bar end mirrors and I'm considering the Danmoto rearsets.

Sounds good to me!

H

Hoover

Just decided, I'm going to put a 220 profile rear tire and a turbo on mine, I bet that would look amazing :drooling: