Waxed, Detailed, Wheels Shined... Pic Heavy :)

PsySquad

So I love this bike... a lot. And spending a night with the car door open, blasting some toons and swigging back some wobbly-pops while detailing the bike sounds pretty ideal. Decided to take some pics and use a little bit of the photo editing software on the computer. Let me know your thoughts. Think I might get into the bike detailing business, absolutely love it. If anybody has pics of there bike they wanted edited/enhanced. PM me, I'd love to start a thread. And info about the bike is

- Rizoma Mirrors
- Dan Moto Slip-On
- Yamaha Aftermarket Turn Signals
- Fender Eliminator

Used Meguires Ultimate Wax along with the Prep Cleaner. Probably has about 4 coats now

And NeverDull metal polish on the exhaust, aluminum and wheels.

Enjoy and thanks for looking :)

F

fz8kansas

I too want to know more about the Dan Moto. How much louder is the sound? Do you run the baffle? The bike looks good and I like the looks of the Dan Moto as it looks factory. Can you make a vid with sound? My '12 is the matte gray and it can not be waxed according to the manual, as the surface is not smooth. The wax will get into the pores and is difficult to remove. I have yet to use more than mild soap and water on mine.