Wanted

S

Shock

Anybody know if anyone makes a radiator guard with the tuning forks on it?

B

bren

Anybody know if anyone makes a radiator guard with the tuning forks on it?

Dunno mate- but unsure why you would want it.. lol. Not a fan of the yamaha logo lol. I actually de-badged my tank yesterday to ger rid of it.

H

Hoover

Dunno mate- but unsure why you would want it.. lol. Not a fan of the yamaha logo lol. I actually de-badged my tank yesterday to ger rid of it.

Me too. Very little on mine that says Yammy. Not embarassed. Just dont like manufacturers logos. Ripped all the Scoobaroo/Impreza/WRX/ logos off the car also.

B

bren

my kids want me to put decepticon stickers where the yammy ones were! lol

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
I'm another one who wants the logo. When I shop for used bikes, if there's no logos my first thought is, "wrecked".

D

DJK1505

No logo's, shit I think all my badges were off within the first week. its not really a Yamaha after Im done with it. Guess the frame is still pretty stock, about everything else I have cut, chopped, painted, twisted, etc. Its got my badge on it now, big ole' middle finger! LOL Oh wait I did find some skulls cut out with the yamaha logo in the forehead. I did put those on the sides of the gas tank cover. But you really can not tell it is a yamaha logo!

DJ

B

bren

i think i will even remove the little yamaha symbol behind the pill seat too lol

highoctane

Canyon Carver
I'm not a badge guy either, although I don't mind the yamy logo.
What I really hate is the dealer ads IE, stickers, tag brackets I aint no billboard
shit comes right off

C

Camo

I don't mind the badging but I can't stand the FZ8 written on the tank.

F

Fazed

I removed my fazer stickers on the side of the fairing and the reminder to use unleaded sticker from the tank.

S

Shock

The badging from my bike will all be gone once I get custom paint job but I like the tuning forks so I thought a radiator cover with it would be cool

Black Widow

Avid Rider
The badging from my bike will all be gone once I get custom paint job but I like the tuning forks so I thought a radiator cover with it would be cool

Be sure to post some pics, i too love the Tuning Forks logo. I will be gettiing a custom airbrush show quality paint on my bike this winter, should look good.

S

Shock

I wish I could say the paint job will be soon but I'm just hoping for sometime within the next year

Compared to some bikes I've had the warning stickers/badges were super easy to remove on the FZ8. My old R6 and Speed Triple were a different story. Those stickers were ridiculous.

S

Shock

From what I've read speed triples are a blast to ride. How does it compare to the FZ8?

Black Widow

Avid Rider
From what I've read speed triples are a blast to ride. How does it compare to the FZ8?

Took a 2012 Triumph ST for a blast last week..... have i mentioned how good the FZ8 looks LOL. The Triumph's suspension makes the FZ8 feel very budget. But the FZ8 feels more comfy(to me).

master paper clip

Took a 2012 Triumph ST for a blast last week..... have i mentioned how good the FZ8 looks LOL. The Triumph's suspension makes the FZ8 feel very budget. But the FZ8 feels more comfy(to me).

A friend of mine owned a street triple for a while, rode my bike said it was alot more confortable, power wasn't 2 different, but he could tell the suspension was seriously lacking compared to his bike... But on the plus side cost of owner ship the z8 wins hand down... And personally I seriously thing the speed triple and street triple aren't to pleasing to the eyes, mainly because of the headlight

C

Camo

The all new speed triple R is fukcing trick as! Low boy arrow exhaust, ohlins and brembo.... Love it!