WANTED left stock mirror

jukemike1

Due to an unfortunate kickstand incident, :confused:my bike is now in need of a left stock mirror and barend. Anyone have one they took off?

MattMorton

If I were you I would just order a cheap set of bar end mirrors off eBay and put them on there. If not I'm sure there are quite a few people on here including myself that can provide you with a mirror. You won't regret the bar ends though. Functions way better and looks better in my opinion.

bpassmore8

If I were you I would just order a cheap set of bar end mirrors off eBay and put them on there. If not I'm sure there are quite a few people on here including myself that can provide you with a mirror. You won't regret the bar ends though. Functions way better and looks better in my opinion.

I agree that the bar end are better for looks and function but I, too, have a set of stock

jukemike1

Well I like the look of the stock mirrors. I like the narrowness of the bars. And I like to lane split, barends are not an option.

Last edited:

Woody146

Banned
Well I like the look of the stock mirrors. I like the narrowness of the bars. And I like to lane split, barends are not an option.

Crg hindsight lane splits...folding bar end mirrors..collapse if you hit a motorists mirror..or you can pull em in when you lanesplit

mundan101

Due to an unfortunate kickstand incident, :confused:my bike is now in need of a left stock mirror and barend. Anyone have one they took off?

Dude this happened to me yesterday. My son was in the garage saying hi to me and of course we started a conversation. I just made a stupid mistake, didn't look to verify stand was down. Soar back, so arms...Didnt really see any damage on my bike besides a cracked mirror.

The kick stand is weird compared to my CBR.

Anyone have a '13 left side mirror?

How about these?

Motorcycle Naked Sport Bike Side View Integrated LED Signal Mirror 10mm Black | eBay