Vortex rearsets, suspension stuff last shot

SpunkyTheTuna

Last chance before it all goes on eBay or I take it to a swap meet, or more likely just toss the lot of it since it doesn't fit anything I have any more.

Penske double clicker rear shock with spring setup for 240# hominid - SOLD!

Vortex rearsets in black - now $200 shipped in lower 48

Might consider reasonable offers, but lowballing will result in you being scoffed at and made fun of.

This will expire as of 3/15 at which time I'm going to dispose of them in other ways.

Last edited:

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Buy with Confidence People!!!

I purchased his R77d last week, and shipping was about normal speed, but the packaging and meticulousness was astounding.

instead of just throwing nuts and bolts in the bag, he pre-inserted the bolts into the bracket indicating the direction that the bracket was to be mount, and then proceeded to bubble wrap that all together. now THAT is a good seller.

He also labeled the bubble wrapped pieces 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4 so there was no doubt that I had gotten everything out of the box (which was filled with packaging peanuts)

D

Deleted member 438

I also got my mivv from spunky without any issues.

if I was back at work and lived in the 48 states id be taking that rear shock off your hands!! not back to work for another 3 weeks tho!!

lothodon

Super Moderator
i have to ask, is the exhaust hanger still available? i see no mention but it is in the pic? if so, lemme know please.

Canadianrider

If you still have the rear sets would you ship to canada. If not and the guy above me bought them... Can i buy your stock ones?