vance and hines vs. Yosh r77D

Shanerc34

So I have narrowed it down to the Vance and Hines CS1 blackout... or The yoshimura R77D... But I can't decide...

MikeC

Weekend Rider
So I have narrowed it down to the Vance and Hines CS1 blackout... or The yoshimura R77D... But I can't decide...

I currently have the R77D and it's great! Judging by the sound clips on youtube I'd say they sound pretty close, the CS1 sounds and pops a bit louder.

The R77 may be closer in sound to the CS1 and the R77D is only slightly quieter than the R77.

Jwood9

Get the V&H love it you won't be disappointed! Matches the matte paint very well and sounds awesome. Besides that it has a very unique look and makes the back end look awesome!!!

This pic does no justice if you want more to help u decide let me kno

cambo

Avid Rider
Get the V&H love it you won't be disappointed! Matches the matte paint very well and sounds awesome. Besides that it has a very unique look and makes the back end look awesome!!!

This pic does no justice if you want more to help u decide let me kno

that is a sweet picture man. EPIC FZ8 SUNSET

Jwood9

I gotta post the whole thing haha just tried for a lil clip of exhaust. There's no curves on the gulf coast of FL so we just ride to the best beach spots and snap a pic to prove we ride haha:cool: