Two new mods on the way!

Paralgin

Avid Rider
Now im looking forward to spend some quality time with my 8. The rear shock is on the way and i have ordered a Bazzaz fuel controller.

D

Deleted member 438

Now im looking forward to spend some quality time with my 8. The rear shock is on the way and i have ordered a Bazzaz fuel controller.

Sweet man, cant wait to see how that Bazzzzzzzzzzzzaz works out for you. I heard their tuner module works better than Dynojet's.

Paralgin

Avid Rider
great stuff mate! you wont regret it!

Hope not =P My mechanic said that the bazzaz unit was the best one to buy, and since the FZ1 rear shock will do much better than the stock 8 shocker does i feel quite happy with the setup :)

H

Hoover

I know, its an used FZ1 shock, doing it as cheap as possible.

My used FZ1 shock is sitting on my subwoofer, waiting on the delivery of my gold plasti-dip. I will be giving it its white coat tomorow, then the gold tint.
Oh, my WRX is getting plasti-dipped tomorow.

Paralgin

Avid Rider
My used FZ1 shock is sitting on my subwoofer, waiting on the delivery of my gold plasti-dip. I will be giving it its white coat tomorow, then the gold tint.
Oh, my WRX is getting plasti-dipped tomorow.

That only gave me more to do =P
Have to buy plasti-dip. My shock left Miami on tuesday, cant wait.

D

DJK1505

Def wanna hear about the Bazzaz!!!!

Hoover what are you plasti dippin on your ride?

DJ

H

Hoover

Def wanna hear about the Bazzaz!!!!

Hoover what are you plasti dippin on your ride?

DJ

On my Rex I am doing the badges and under the rear bumper in black, then the rockers will be done in red once spring gets here.
I have got rid of all the stupid chrome bits that Subaru loves so much and if I dont like the bagdes after they are dipped, they are coming off.
I have replaced the blue sooby emblems with custom made red and black ones as well.

D

Deleted member 438

On my Rex I am doing the badges and under the rear bumper in black, then the rockers will be done in red once spring gets here.
I have got rid of all the stupid chrome bits that Subaru loves so much and if I dont like the bagdes after they are dipped, they are coming off.
I have replaced the blue sooby emblems with custom made red and black ones as well.

Post up the pics when you're done.

D

DJK1505

Hell yeah, lets see it when its done. Sounds like its gonna be cool. I dont care for chrome either my good man. Looks cheap in my opinion. Like the subaru's alot as well. Their motors have a bad ass sound to the. Would love a slamed, built, Forester!!!!

DJ

F

Fazed

I have got rid of all the stupid chrome bits that Subaru loves so much

Yeah I thought that fake chrome look when out in the 80's?? My Subaru has it on the grill and if I got the flash model, it would have had it everywhere.

Paralgin

Avid Rider
OMG!! how long will it take to get that rear shocker.. It left Miami 26. february.
I hate waiting for goodies..