Two bros exhaust

monsterrally

Hi guys I'm new to this forum and also a new owner of a 2013 fz8. I purchased a two bros black edition slip-on and love the sound! My only concern is it sounds like a honda civic fart can around town at 30mph. So my question is will a db reducer be worth buying to smooth out the sound a little bit?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Nemo

i have the two bros exhaust , mine sound great but the previous owner reduced the sound with a sleeve that he bought at canadian tire and he fixed it in there ... i could take a picture for you later today and ill post it .

and mine back fire alot to on decels tho , but i like that

MotoZen

You can limit the popping by flashing the ecu or using getting a tuner, like a pcv or juice box pro.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

krillz

Most of the popping is from the AIS. Block it off if you don't like it. Getting a PC or Juicebox doesn't really help the popping.

HeresMyMind

I have the black series titanium and love it, AFTER i put the P1X silencer in it. It smoothed out the exhaust note, gets rid of 90% of the pops. and stops the droning I love it.

-B

HeresMyMind

good, it makes the exhaust note perfect. I was thinking about selling or trading it until i got the silencer.

-B

HeresMyMind

200$ for 2 brothers Ti black series slip on... 27$ for silencer...

The akrapovic or Yoshi pipes i wanted were 325+ used!

-B

Larry P

I bought my akra on this forum for 200 shipped ;). Patiently waiting to snipe an exhaust for my R1 on the sister forum next. They had a damaged 2 bros for 235 or something (fixable probably) but I feel 2 bros is more of an economy system. It's a good product nonetheless, just not my cup of tea.

OdinSon

No, I just looked it up though... very nice.

My username is Thor's last name. Thor Odinson. Thinking about it makes me want to wear armor and a winged viking helmet while riding. Also I need to Mjolnir so I can smash inattentive motorists and shoot lightning at teenage texters. Ah, such sweet dreams.

DanS

Commuter
Hi guys I'm new to this forum and also a new owner of a 2013 fz8. I purchased a two bros black edition slip-on and love the sound! My only concern is it sounds like a honda civic fart can around town at 30mph. So my question is will a db reducer be worth buying to smooth out the sound a little bit?

:welcome: to the forum monsterrally!
Congrats on the new ride! I love my TBR it sounds awesome! Mine crossed paths with a hacksaw ;)
TBR can + PX1 + hacksaw = :rockon:
The after fire can be reduced with the AIS block off mod and even more reduced with the ECU flash

monsterrally