Turn Signal General Question

Escalates

Hi,

I am hoping that someone will know very detailed information about this.

My question is how difficult is it to replace a broken front left turn signal? I laid my bike down and it snapped off. The wires definitely ripped off. About how much time will it take and relative prices for everything. I want to just take it to a dealer and get the work done there, but I want to know how much it should cost before I go in order to know that I am getting a fair deal.

I have a 2012 Yamaha FZ8. Stock turn signal replacement.

Thanks for all of your help.

Perron

reALIGNed

OEM is approx. $55.99 for the complete unit, and most dealerships will charge a minimum one hour labor.

JDZIII

The stocks are bolt on, plug and play. If you go with led you can do the same by either splicing and using posiloks or buy a harness for cheap.

Woody146

Banned
Hi,

I am hoping that someone will know very detailed information about this.

My question is how difficult is it to replace a broken front left turn signal? I laid my bike down and it snapped off. The wires definitely ripped off. About how much time will it take and relative prices for everything. I want to just take it to a dealer and get the work done there, but I want to know how much it should cost before I go in order to know that I am getting a fair deal.

I have a 2012 Yamaha FZ8. Stock turn signal replacement.

Thanks for all of your help.

I have at least 2 stock signals collecting dust in my closet. I'll sell you one for way less than 50 something...

Or I would just get some led flush mounts...