Turbo FZ8

goldfz8

So i was thinking about turbo. Has anyone done it or seen a turbo build. The motor could handle prob. 8-9 psi with stock injectors and no intercooler. the only issue would be running a pipe to the intake. So any ideas would be apreciated

D

Deleted member 438

Someone on the fz1 sister site built one up. If you got the dough, anything is possible.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
"Boost all day and F the spray" we blew a weiand off the manifold at the track and threw a piston through a block on another truck. Both engines were built to be sprayed, nothin wrong with it but I won't touch just too much bad luck, not sayin boost is free and clear but no catastrophic failures caused by a full spool yet. Just my opinion and it's kinda like an A**hole.

Dpanibratets

Gentlemen, 10psi, external oil system, fuel pressure regulator and a whole lot of elbow grease

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Dpanibratets

Wow holy cow!
Any dyno runs and results?
Videos?
Nice work
I tuned it myself using auto tune but right now I am dialing in the fuel pressure today. Its a very tedious process. You so far I ran it at 80psi fuel pressure and its not enough because the bike can only go about 100 mph until it leans out. I have to adjust then go for a ride, adjust it go for a ride. I will take it to edr to get it tuned this winter. First I have to dial the fuel pressure in. A lot of R&D went into this.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk