Traded my FZ8 for an R6

n8kdfz8

All I just wanted to say it was a pleasure learning and sharing with you. The time has come to me trading my 2012 Fz8 for 2014 R6. I've been wanting the R6 for a long time so I made the deal. I will never forget my Fz8. She treated me well and was a great bike! Now she is ready for a new owner. Ride safe and ill see you on the streets or the R6 forum.

FZ8Panda

Congrats dude! R6 is a sweet bike. Post up some pics. It's always cool to see other bikes. Stay up and ride safe!

NoNine4me

All I just wanted to say it was a pleasure learning and sharing with you. The time has come to me trading my 2012 Fz8 for 2014 R6. I've been wanting the R6 for a long time so I made the deal. I will never forget my Fz8. She treated me well and was a great bike! Now she is ready for a new owner. Ride safe and ill see you on the streets or the R6 forum.
A whole different bike; will take some time to get used to but an awesome machine of course.

grant696

Nice old/new bikes you have there! My body couldn't handle that bike for the long trips I ride, but I hope you enjoy your new bike!

n8kdfz8

Thx all! So far I put 300miles on the R6. I do miss my comfortable fz8. But at the same time really enjoy the new aggressive ride. Cleaned my gold/bronze color like rims today. And man do I wish i still had black rims still! LOL but its a cool different look. Let me know if anyone wants to go for a cruise! I'm in Los angles, Ca.

tony412k

im over here near pomona area hit me up some time im down to ride.. i only have a few friends that ride.. i was thinking of powder coating my black rims gold

kodoq88

Youre in pomona area? No wonder ive seen a fz8 around that area, lets cruise sometimes man im in ontario

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

kodoq88

im over here near pomona area hit me up some time im down to ride.. i only have a few friends that ride.. i was thinking of powder coating my black rims gold

Youre in pomona area? No wonder ive seen a fz8 around that area, lets cruise sometimes man im in ontario

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

b-eock

I plan on buying another FZ8 if I ever get enough money together. I have an R6 for stunting and I miss the FZ8 so much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk