top sellerie seat sizes

TorontoAlex

I ordered the long seat regular height. Doesnt feel long at all and find it too snug. Can those with top sellerie seats take the same measurements that i have posted in the following pics? Just tell me if you ordered short regular long. Thanks in advance.

(The reason I want to know this is to see if top sellerie made a mistake. I'd like them to give me a "long" size seat like I ordered)

Last edited:

decooney

I'd like them to give me a "long" size seat like I ordered)

Every time I see one of those TS seats, I can't help but wonder if that added backrest portion built in to the primary seat takes up valuable length and width seating area space right where you need it most. I tend to sit towards the back of my seat during general cruising and long stretches of road.

I'd consider a Top Sellerie seat for my FZ8 if they just made the primary seat more padded and without the rear backrest portion. As-is, it appears its made for a shorter rider who likes to be positioned up near the tank all the time.

Did you by chance happen to ask if they offer one without that added backrest piece on the primary seat?

FZ1inNH

Administrator
Here's my long seat with blue vs. my wife's seat which is the standard lowered. Based on your pics, your's appears to be a long. Granted, these are for the FZ1 but not a whole lot different than the 8.

TorontoAlex

Thanks cobalt. I still think my seat is a short or regular. Ive looked at some pics of FZ8 top sellerie seats and some seem to have shorter backrests than mine. If anyone else can take a few measurements I would really appreciate it.

decooney

If the TS seat is custom made, I wonder if they can make the passenger seat a tad shorter in length, and the driver seat longer in length?

If so, its something I'd be interested investigating further.

TorontoAlex

I asked. All passenger seats are the same. No custom orders on passenger seats.

Still hoping someone can take some measurements on their FZ8 driver seat.