Top of the wasatch

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Early morning ride

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Black Widow

Avid Rider
It was 9*c this morning, not a cloud in the sky, went for a 100 km blast over the Apex MTN, love twisty roads, perfect weather and no traffic. Supposed to hit 30*c this afternoon, at 5 o'clock i will head out and do another 200kms or so and be back by dusk 8 o'clock ish, september is the best month for motorbikes, not too hot and ussually no rain for weeks on end.

highoctane

Canyon Carver
It was 9*c this morning, not a cloud in the sky, went for a 100 km blast over the Apex MTN, love twisty roads, perfect weather and no traffic. Supposed to hit 30*c this afternoon, at 5 o'clock i will head out and do another 200kms or so and be back by dusk 8 o'clock ish, september is the best month for motorbikes, not too hot and ussually no rain for weeks on end.

Yea I agree on september is great. a tad cool this morning also.

BLAZEX09

Commuter
Early rides are awesome. Many a ride for me has started with a early 80km blast to a town called Hope, then after some timies coffee It's either awesome mountain roads or carving the Fraser Canyon.

C

Camo

Early mornings in summer, mid week anytime of day or like today...8:30am kickoff as I'm riding with a bunch of people today who aren't early birds like me :D
Doing a ride known to most as "the 3 ferries".. Perfect weather, twisty roads and good company. Should be a good day :)
I'll see if I can remember to take a pic or two

sinclap2

Lazy
You bastards:D

Im looking outside at the moment at blue skies and 8degC day that will turn into a wonderful riding day...and I have no bike :depressed: coz it is getting fixed.

Have fun
:wav:

C

Camo

Didn't take any photos, so much traffic out, one of the ferries was busted so there was a que 30 odd cars long, the people I rode with wanted to just ride from coffee shop to coffee shop and spend more time looking at their bikes than actually riding them! They also were happy just putting around...

Myself and another bloke ended up leaving them behind at lunch time and hitting it.
Feel like I wasted so much of the day as instead of departing at 8:30am, they all sat around smoking and talking shit till 9:30.. Don't think I'll be doing to many rides with that crew, good peeps just not as keen to ride as me I guess. Shame.
At least I found another riding buddy who's keen to get out at the crack of dawn and get done by lunch so we can spend time with our kids, so it wasn't a complete loss.

C

Camo

Thread revival lol!

Got up early, before the sun even. Geared up and headed for the good bits.
Leaned into the first corner of the 27km twisties just as the sun peaked a look at the day... Crystal clear morning with a touch of humidity, no wind and as the sun rose, perfect blue sky.
Saw 2 bikes the entire ride and ended up chasing the second bike most of the way out, we gave each other a friendly wave as we went our separate ways.
Home before 8am on a Sunday morning in time for breaky with the fam and the rest of a perfect hot summers day to spend at the beach ;)
Gotta love It

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Thread revival lol!

Got up early, before the sun even. Geared up and headed for the good bits.
Leaned into the first corner of the 27km twisties just as the sun peaked a look at the day... Crystal clear morning with a touch of humidity, no wind and as the sun rose, perfect blue sky.
Saw 2 bikes the entire ride and ended up chasing the second bike most of the way out, we gave each other a friendly wave as we went our separate ways.
Home before 8am on a Sunday morning in time for breaky with the fam and the rest of a perfect hot summers day to spend at the beach ;)
Gotta love It

Yea I rode Thanksgiving day a little cheeky dont dare riding up to the ski resorts
dont have any studs on the tires;)

C

Camo

Ya, rub it in some more.... Supposed to snow Monday:mad:

If it makes you feel any better, there's no surf so it was an hour and a half of throwing the kids around then over to the in laws to wash the sand off in their pool...mangoes and watermelon for lunch:D

Black Widow

Avid Rider
If it makes you feel any better, there's no surf so it was an hour and a half of throwing the kids around then over to the in laws to wash the sand off in their pool...mangoes and watermelon for lunch:D

Ya , I feel much better now :ban: :soapbox:

B

bren

Yeah thanks mate. HAHAH spent my Sunday mowing my lawn, washing my idiot dogs, carbon wrapping that centre bit of the top of the tail of the bike (that flat bit of the tail with that small yamaha logo behind the pillion seat), clearing out my garage for a council rubbish collection... Lol. Needless to say I had a sickie on Monday... Plus I needed to take a blood test for my army re enlistment on Monday morning lol