this is exactly why i will not even attempt stunting

villhelmromero

well my roommate left the house on his supermoto to go for a ride while I was in the shower. as soon as I got dressed 2 minutes after i heard him leave i got a call from him. "dude I'm by the access road a broke my leg again" so i rushed around the corner to the access road which is like five blocks from the house. as soon as I see him there's a huge gouge in the road leading to where he was sitting on the side of the road about 80 feet long. so as soon as I get to him I helped him in the truck and asked what happen. "I was doing a wheelie and when I put it back down I somehow slamed on the front brake by accident and flew over the bars." so I took him to the hospital and sure as shit his fibula and tibia are both broken. so even though my roommate is really good at stunting he still messed up. this is the exact break on the tibia on the same bike for the second time. first time was a gravel washout but still. I won't attempt stunting because I know I'll get way too confident and mess up and break something. or worse

Last edited:

ssky0078

They'll probably have to plate and screw that bad boy from the look. At least he'll be able to sing along to David Guetta's song Titanium and not be lying (kinda).

Hope he heals up fast.

Tell him to up his Vitamin C to 1-3,000 mg of Vitamin C per day and get a bone support formula like Jarrow Bone Up. Stop smoking and don't take antacid pills like Prevacid or Nexium till he's all healed up.

YamaHammer

They'll probably have to plate and screw that bad boy from the look. At least he'll be able to sing along to David Guetta's song Titanium and not be lying (kinda).

Hope he heals up fast.

Tell him to up his Vitamin C to 1-3,000 mg of Vitamin C per day and get a bone support formula like Jarrow Bone Up. Stop smoking and don't take antacid pills like Prevacid or Nexium till he's all healed up.

I am ti-taaaaaniiium! Haha love it!

Riding or wishing I was riding.

villhelmromero

I already told him that I'm going to make him take a ton of vitamins and minerals. He still has the old brace that was bolted into his leg. maybe he can reuse it as kind of a sentimental reminder...

FZ8Panda

Ouch. Hope your friend heals up quick. That looks painful as hell. I have to agree with ya on no stunting. I've dislocated both of my shoulders multiple times on and off a damn mountain bike this year... So yea prob not a good idea on a motorized two wheeler. lol. I have to admit though, stunters got some dedication. They will go back to it once they are healed up. Talk about balls. :p

RoadKill

Ouch. Hope your friend heals up quick. That looks painful as hell. I have to agree with ya on no stunting. I've dislocated both of my shoulders multiple times on and off a damn mountain bike this year... So yea prob not a good idea on a motorized two wheeler. lol. I have to admit though, stunters got some dedication. They will go back to it once they are healed up. Talk about balls. :p

I'm not so sure it's dedication, i think it's more of an internal feeling that it won't happen again, or at all. they will say they know it will probably happen but are just saying that to sound sane ;)