The People Have Spoken: Forum Decals

MikeC

Weekend Rider
If it would make it easier on you, you can send black reflective with my other order...I'm gonna send payment ad soon as I get to hotel for 4 black reflect

Payment Sent
4 Reflective Black

Sent from my Evo LTE

Gold is going into the postbox TONIGHT!

Reflective black too!

Tiffy

Decals

Paypal purchase made - email sent with postal address in Aus. Thanks mate and where did you get the carbon Tank spacer covers from in the picture of your bike?

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Paypal purchase made - email sent with postal address in Aus. Thanks mate and where did you get the carbon Tank spacer covers from in the picture of your bike?

Thanks Tiffy! I got your payment, I'm doing a batch of reflective black today. At least, for the 2012 model those covers come with the pattern overlay from the factory. I gather that the previous model doesn't have it?

C

cracker0309

Put them on my work truck...lol

Man I hate this truck!!!

Sent from my Evo LTE

Ansem

Mike,

I got the decals today! They look sick! I can't believe how fast you got them out to me! Thanks again, pics to follow!!

Ansem

The gold is so sick. It matches the forks perfectly... It looks like it was made for the bike.... So sexy!

Tiffy

Mike a huge thank you....got my decals today:) and with Gods grace have a bike left to put them on (see close call thread)

Only problem I have now is my wife is questioning me about who is writing to me from CA :D

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Mike a huge thank you....got my decals today:) and with Gods grace have a bike left to put them on (see close call thread)

Only problem I have now is my wife is questioning me about who is writing to me from CA :D

I'm extremely glad to hear you're safe! Yes, it would be quite strange to not have an FZ8 to put the "FZ8-forum.com" decal on.

LOL. unless in australia "michael" is a girl's name, then I don't think she has anything to worry about.

Dom83

hahahahahaha that's funny....lol

just a big thanks to mike for doing this and taking your time for sending to every one

will post pics when on the 8

Last edited:

DanS

Commuter
The reflective black works very well! daytime pics with cell phone flash. Very nice decals, outstanding customer service, low price and very quick shipping. Thank You Mr. Chu! :tup:
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

MikeC

Weekend Rider
The reflective black works very well! daytime pics with cell phone flash. Very nice decals, outstanding customer service, low price and very quick shipping. Thank You Mr. Chu! :tup:
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

No problem! thanks for the good rep! ;) Man, it looks good on your bike!