The People Have Spoken: Forum Decals

H

Hoover

Well, mine arrived today and look great. I'd slap the red one on the Sooby if it wasn't covered with 8 inches of the white shit..
Tomorow itis then.
Thanks Michael for all your effort.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Well, mine arrived today and look great. I'd slap the red one on the Sooby if it wasn't covered with 8 inches of the white shit..
Tomorow itis then.
Thanks Michael for all your effort.

You must have some big birds for 8 inches of white stuff. :p

No problem! Just wait for the gold ones to come in :)

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Mine arrived today as well, Thank you Michael ! I will be rocking these as soon as it warms up and decide where to put them. Rock on!

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Mine arrived today as well, Thank you Michael ! I will be rocking these as soon as it warms up and decide where to put them. Rock on!

Great to hear you guys are receiving them in a timely order. Don't forget to wipe down your surfaces with alcohol for maximum adhesion.

Jacek3743

Do we send payment as Purchase or Personal? I know that there is a difference in fees depending on which one pick so idk what everyone is doing

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Do we send payment as Purchase or Personal? I know that there is a difference in fees depending on which one pick so idk what everyone is doing

The difference in fees is something like .40 cents because paypal has a 3% + .35 cent transaction fee. It blows for small purchases because that transaction fee comprises about 15% that gets taken away in fees.

I prefer to get it as a personal payment(gift) because I get to keep more of the money, but the difference is almost too small to make a fuss about.

On top of that, there is the slight moral dilemma of cheating paypal for services rendered. Naturally, staying in good standing with paypal is pretty important to me.

I leave it up to the buyer. Either way I'm not in this for the money. Per sticker, I make something like .15 cents (if sent as a normal payment), or .50 cents without fees.

The main practical difference is that if you send it as a personal, it won't give me an address to ship, so make sure to write it in the comments.

Last edited:
C

cracker0309

I would ALMOST be willing to sell or pawn my 1st born for reflective Black.

Payment Sent
2 Black
2 White
2 Red
2 Pink

Sent from my Evo LTE

Last edited:

MikeC

Weekend Rider
YOU'RE THE MAN!

Just ordered

3 black
3 white
1 gold

;):cool::cool:

Payment Sent :)

I would ALMOST be willing to sell or pawn my 1st born for reflective Black.

Payment Sent
2 Black
2 White
2 Red
2 Pink

Sent from my Evo LTE

Hi Gents,

I've received all your payments! And good news! I just called the supplier and the order for gold is in the HaUSSSS!! Which means Gold gets cut and shipped tomorrow night.

Cracker, It sounds like you really wanted reflective black. So I made a special request to my supplier and I'll have that in stock by tomorrow when i pick up the gold. I've work with some reflective films before, although thick, they are REALLY snazzy when headlights hit it.

How many are interested in reflective black? I'm setting the price at $5.00/decal for now since the materials cost is a lot more.

C

cracker0309

Hi Gents,

I've received all your payments! And good news! I just called the supplier and the order for gold is in the HaUSSSS!! Which means Gold gets cut and shipped tomorrow night.

Cracker, It sounds like you really wanted reflective black. So I made a special request to my supplier and I'll have that in stock by tomorrow when i pick up the gold. I've work with some reflective films before, although thick, they are REALLY snazzy when headlights hit it.

How many are interested in reflective black? I'm setting the price at $5.00/decal for now since the materials cost is a lot more.

At lease 4.. There gonna look sick... THX Homie

C

cracker0309

My 1st born isn't gonna be too happy:D
Well worth it:thumbup:

Sent from my Evo LTE

C

cracker0309

Just sent payment for 2 reflective gold to charleston wv. Thanks man.

Hey Bro!!
I'm pretty sure the Gold is mirror finish. He's supposed to be getting a reflective Black in today tho

Sent from my Evo LTE

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Hey Bro!!
I'm pretty sure the Gold is mirror finish. He's supposed to be getting a reflective Black in today tho

Sent from my Evo LTE

absolutely correct. the technical difference is that "reflective" is used as safety film. Something like what you see in 3m scotchlite safety vests, or the reflective piping on moto pants. Hell, even stop signs and road signs use "Reflective" materials.

While gold mirror is reflective to some degree, it doesn't technically count as a reflective material that can be used for safety application. Would look sick if we had red and gold stop signs though. :)

But no worries, I understood what you mean, and i'll have two golds send out for you tonight. I received payment thanks!

C

cracker0309

absolutely correct. the technical difference is that "reflective" is used as safety film. Something like what you see in 3m scotchlite safety vests, or the reflective piping on moto pants. Hell, even stop signs and road signs use "Reflective" materials.

While gold mirror is reflective to some degree, it doesn't technically count as a reflective material that can be used for safety application. Would look sick if we had red and gold stop signs though. :)

But no worries, I understood what you mean, and i'll have two golds send out for you tonight. I received payment thanks!

If it would make it easier on you, you can send black reflective with my other order...I'm gonna send payment ad soon as I get to hotel for 4 black reflect

Payment Sent
4 Reflective Black

Sent from my Evo LTE

Last edited: