The People Have Spoken: Forum Decals

MikeC

Weekend Rider
First off, I think it looks amazing! Great work! However(!) do we want the "-" in there somewhere to differentiate us from the fz8forum.com site? Or do we care since we're all one big team anyway.

I guess it doesn't matter since it's more for us than anyone else, right?

(paypal on the way, btw)

Thank you Mansack. and thank you for your business! I had originally designed a decal with the web address of the forum spelled out entirely, but it was less clean/slightly harder to read, and more cumbersome to produce AND apply (since the letters were intricately smaller). BUT let me run a few test cuts of that to see if its doable on the large scale.

Big ups matey.
I will get my order in today.. Will they take weeks to get here and will you please not send me a shipping/tracking number and will you please not answer my e-mails untill I get so pissed off at you that I threaten to cancel my paypal payment?

I prefer to do business that way :cuss: :hbwall: ;)

Yes, yes, and..yes :)

That's the way I do business too!

But on a serious note, I don't think regular envelopes sent through the post will be able to get a tracking number. But it's okay! If it doesn't get to you in a reasonable amount of time, I'll keep sending them to you until you get them.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Guys, thank you all for your orders! I'll be running a batch this evening after my 9-5 and will hopefully have them in the "outbox" by tonight!

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Payment sent! It will give you my address with the payment correct? Btw, stickers Look awesome!

If you send payment over as a "Gift", paypal assumes that there is no transaction of goods, therefore no address is provided.

It's fine, I'll just need you to provide a shipping address so I can get it out to you. Thanks!

B

bren

Hey Mate- have just ordered 3 in red. 2 for the FZ8 and 1 for the car! lol

cheers mate!

MikeC

Weekend Rider
can you do them in gold ( Clutches head and ducks):emb:
Will you post to he uk??

I certainly can! It might be a touch difficult to get the exterior grade gold metallic vinyl in stock but, if you're interested I can look into it.

Shipping to UK is +.60 cents for international postage surcharge.

Motogpmad

I certainly can! It might be a touch difficult to get the exterior grade gold metallic vinyl in stock but, if you're interested I can look into it.

Shipping to UK is +.60 cents for international postage surcharge.

Deffinatly interested mate.

H

Hoover

Me too, I'd deffo have a couple of gold ones. Put one on my new lid methinks.

Jwood9

They look great! I would prolly be in for a couple gold if you do those too.

These are fancy i can expect 2-3 hp from one of these bad boys lol

MikeC

Weekend Rider
First Order Update!!

Hi guys, the first batch of orders went out last Friday. USA peoples should be receiving them sometime within this week. International, a bit longer.

I'd love to get your feedback on fitment/finish, your thoughts on application, and shipping time as well as any photo showcasing you'd care to provide.

If there's ANYTHING unsatisfactory, I'm going to make it right. :)

-Michael

H

Hoover

First Order Update!!

Hi guys, the first batch of orders went out last Friday. USA peoples should be receiving them sometime within this week. International, a bit longer.

I'd love to get your feedback on fitment/finish, your thoughts on application, and shipping time as well as any photo showcasing you'd care to provide.

If there's ANYTHING unsatisfactory, I'm going to make it right. :)

-Michael

Thanks for all your hard work Michael. Now get to work on the gold ones ;)