Teaser: NY to TN and back in 8 days and 2200 miles

npeifer2308

Awesome vid man, looks like an amazing ride and im sure the video doesn't do the actual ride justice. Love the part at the end of the video, stackin up those karma points haha.

Johnfd3

I love it down there. I was there with friends the third week of June. Looks like the rain I dealt with on the Cherohala Skyway. Thanks for sharing!

eru000

Awesome vid man, looks like an amazing ride and im sure the video doesn't do the actual ride justice. Love the part at the end of the video, stackin up those karma points haha.
Thanks! It definitely doesn't, but don't forget this is a teaser trailer. It's only meant to show short highlights of some of the interesting bits. There's plenty left. I imagine I could get a couple ~10min videos out of the rest of the footage. My girlfriend had the great idea to do a voice-over commentary to the video where we could talk about the trip.

I love it down there. I was there with friends the third week of June. Looks like the rain I dealt with on the Cherohala Skyway. Thanks for sharing!
Thankfully our entire "riding day" (we unloaded the bikes and rode around NC) was rain-free. That rain was on the second day down on the Blue Ridge Parkway.