Tank bags

Paralgin

Avid Rider
Im wondering if anyone have some good idea where i can get a good tank bag. Im not a fan of the magnetic ones because of scrathes in the painting.
So if any of you have any good pictures or links to sites i can look I will apriciate it :)

compensation

Go to mods and click on lyrics mods, he shows 3 different kinds and i have been looking at a yamaha bag myself. Today i just got fastrax saddle bags for mine.

lyric911

After trying several tank bags, I stuck with the Givi ring mount one in my thread. I don't recall the model # off the top of my head though.

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
I have a Cortech magnetic tank bag. As long as I keep the tank waxed up, the microfiber bottom doesn't hurt a bit.
here is a link to see the bag I have.

G Chase

Pillion
MotoCentric Mototrek 19

I have a MotoCentric Mototrek 19 Tank Bag . Magnetic mount has not caused paint damage. I keep the tank waxed. Take it with me all the time. This bag has not budged at over 100 mph. Lots of pockets and features. A little Small but fits the FZ8 well. Used it with Nelson-Rigg CL-950 saddle bags on a week long trip thru VT and NH worked out well. Built a little frame using PVC tubing to hold bags straight. Looked good. I hope the attached pics help.

View attachment 580

View attachment 581

View attachment 582

Tammy

I have a Cortech magnetic tank bag. As long as I keep the tank waxed up, the microfiber bottom doesn't hurt a bit.
here is a link to see the bag I have.

Same bag love it only thing is if you have a gal of milk in it don't pull the front wheel up lol..

beefcake morris

For the people who have the Yamaha tank bag, have you notice any marks left by the bag. I am a worry wart, with black paint. I have not mounted mine yet.