Tank Bag Suggestions

Spyder Eye

Well the the main zipper broke on my tail bag and now I am in the market for something new. I don't want to get another tail bag because I am tired of either swinging my leg over it or putting my leg in between the tank and the tail bag.

So I have decided to get a large tank bag. I want something kind of rugged YKK zips would be a plus. Anyone have any suggestions? Out of the two below which do you guys like better? Let me know, thanks.

Here are the two that I am currently interested in:

Wolfman Timberwolf:

Cortech Super 2.0 18L:

BLAZEX09

Commuter
I don't own any tank bag but If I was going to get one of the ones Listed above I would go with the cortech, it looks a bit better to me.

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
I have a magnetic cortech which i love. I highly recommend them. Just make sure to raise the weather jacket if it does rain on you. The canvas is not water proof.

lyric911

Ring mount:

The ring attaches to gas cap. Bag attaches to ring. Bag doesn't touch paint, doesn't slide, doesn't scratch, etc.

Spyder Eye

Is that a Givi Tank lock bag? If so do they come with YKK Zippers? How long have you had it?

I use a bag everyday so they get some abuse and I want something that lasts.

lyric911

Is that a Givi Tank lock bag? If so do they come with YKK Zippers? How long have you had it?

I use a bag everyday so they get some abuse and I want something that lasts.

It is. I believe they are, but I'll have to check at home. I've had it for about 6 months or so. Quite durable.