T-Rex Racing Sliders on 2013 FZ8?

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Fz8 parts fit all years including 2013 regardless what year they list

I don't know if you mean for just sliders, but not all the parts are the same....
For example, I ordered 2012 fz8 front and rear brake lines from Spiegler. And they did not fit.

master paper clip

I don't know if you mean for just sliders, but not all the parts are the same....
For example, I ordered 2012 fz8 front and rear brake lines from Spiegler. And they did not fit.

Could have sent u the wrong lines, had it happen before. they havnt changed Anyhing about te bike since its intro cept paint, an update to the ecu I heard and in 2013 new seat covers and adjustable front forks... No reason parts for one year won't work on all

Darksabre

Thanks for all of the replies guys. They seem to fit just fine, and the bike doesn't seem to mind one bit ;)

Do you all tighten the black slider pieces all the way down to the end of the mounting threads, or do you move them farther out for more protection?

AlCab

Thanks for all of the replies guys. They seem to fit just fine, and the bike doesn't seem to mind one bit ;)

Do you all tighten the black slider pieces all the way down to the end of the mounting threads, or do you move them farther out for more protection?

I have the same sliders. I would think that you would want to tighten them all the way down so they don't break off or pop off if you go down. And they stick out far enough as it is, in my opinion. Kind of an eyesore, really. I am actually thinking of taking mine off :)

Darksabre

I see. Well just from eyeballing it, the left side would be fine in a fall, but the exhaust and foot peg seem to stick out farther than the slider on the right side.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4