Suspension and exhaus tstuff for sale

SpunkyTheTuna

Just bought a different bike and I'm going to sell a few things from my FZ8 before selling it. I've got a Yoshimura R77D stainless can (the dual outlet version), the Evotech exhaust hanger and a Penske Sport Shock, double adjustable rear shock set up by Traxxion Dynamics with a spring for a 240# rider for sale.

I'll sell the can for $200.00, teh exhaust hanger for $30.00, and the Shock for $450.00.

Ping me for more information. All of it is in like-new condition.

The Yosh exhaust is sold. Still have

Penske double clicker shock and spring

Evotech exhaust hanger

Last edited:

SpunkyTheTuna

Went to a VStrom. Much easier on my aged and artificial knees. Gotten to the point that I can't bend my knees far enough to be comfortable on the pegs any more, so I had to go with something with a more chair-like riding position.

SpunkyTheTuna

Oh yeah, had to go with the DL1000. I was surprised just how relaxed the riding position is. Much less knee bending necessary to sit the bike, and in my declining, decomposing, biodegrading years that's unfortunately what I need. At least I'm not shopping for a trike. That will someday be what I'm relegated to, I suppose, but that's a terrible step to have to take.:)

Mansack

Damn, really like that R77D look. A few hours too late I guess! Totally see the appeal of the Vstrom... supposed to be just an amazing bike. Did you look at the Kawi Versys too?

Good luck with it!

Marthy

Agree about the riding position on the VStrom. really relax and comfy. I won't mind riding one at all.

H

Hoover

Damn, really like that R77D look. A few hours too late I guess! Totally see the appeal of the Vstrom... supposed to be just an amazing bike. Did you look at the Kawi Versys too?

Good luck with it!

More than likely you can have mine mate. Give me a couple of weeks. I have a pretty important dr's visit this week and should have an answer real soon.

H

Hoover

Good luck with it!

Confirmed amigo, New helmet means bye bye Yoshi!

See ya next week bud

H

Hoover

dun dun dunnnnnn...what does that mean?! should we be worried?

As you may know, I had a pretty serious accident at work last year. I am still recovering but I think I may be able to ride this year, all be it small distances.

I do need a new helmet, my Simpson Bandit is quite old, but still servicable.
I have my eye on an Icon Variant but need to generate some cash to justify it.

Mansack and I talked about a deal last week at the bike show, and I dont need 2 exhausts, so I think selling it and using the money for a lid is a smart choice.

I think at this point, I will be on my bike in late March, if not, then I will have to sell it. I own it outright and see no point in keping it if I cannot ride for another year.

That being said, I have always, and will always own a decent lid. You never know when you may need one!

I will keep you all posted.

Last edited: