Superbowl

highoctane

Canyon Carver

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

C

Camo

Oh snap! You're there mate?
Pretty ordinary first quarter from 49'ers... Not sure who my alegence lies with?

S

Shock

My history goes to 49ers since I was a huge Montana fan back in the 80's. would like to see Ray Lewis get a ring though

B

bren

Camo

Aussies watch American football?

You yanks should take qa look at Rugby League. Best game in Australia, and the world in my opinion!

2 x 40 min halves, with 2 13 man teams on the field the whole game. 4 reserves per team to rotate throughout the game- each team gets 10 interchanges per match.

Fast, hard hitting, classy ball passing, clever kicking, NO PADDING OR HELMETS!! lol

In Sydney, most boys play a lot of it growing up. The sissies play soccer hahahahaha

C

Camo

You yanks should take qa look at Rugby League. Best game in Australia, and the world in my opinion!

2 x 40 min halves, with 2 13 man teams on the field the whole game. 4 reserves per team to rotate throughout the game- each team gets 10 interchanges per match.

Fast, hard hitting, classy ball passing, clever kicking, NO PADDING OR HELMETS!! lol

In Sydney, most boys play a lot of it growing up. The sissies play soccer hahahahaha
Sissies also follow the fucking rabbits :D

C

Camo

Oh. That must be why its a WORLD wide sport... rather than just a nsw qld game... ;)

Oh shit, here we go.... You're a shin pad wearing homo aren't you warpth:p

Next you're going to say its not football cause we use our hands :rolleyes:

B

bren

No he wont mate- he will be too busy hiding in the back of his mums prado lol

C

Camo

you bastard hahahah :D

Being an ex-campbelltown lad- you would be tigers fan?

Nah I played for Nth Sydney bears back in the day so they were my team till they got the chop. Followed the Cowboys ever since :eek:

That Super Bowl shit takes all fucking day?? It's not just a game, it's an epic. Glad there was a bit of a come back though, woulda been shit otherwise.
Baltimore deserved the win, they were the better team.

W

WARPTH

well, actually!
boxing is my sport of choice.
but i do follow "football" i do prefer it over afl or rugby. hell i even prefer cricket over AFL!

but yeah your right though! its not foot ball because they use their hands!
it would be like calling a push bike with a 29cc motor a motorcycle!

Melbourne victory all the way!

View attachment 1228

C

Camo

well, actually!
boxing is my sport of choice.
but i do follow "football" i do prefer it over afl or rugby. hell i even prefer cricket over AFL!

but yeah your right though! its not foot ball because they use their hands!
it would be like calling a push bike with a 29cc motor a motorcycle!

Melbourne victory all the way!

View attachment 1228
I was a boxing tragic...until I found the UFC. Boxing just doesn't have the same appeal as MMA.