Stubby Two Brothers Carbon: Finished!

cambo

Avid Rider
Here it is like I promised. Not a work of art by any means. I think I used every single tool in the tool box in some form or fashion. Thanks to motogpmad for the start. but by the time I got into it, haha, I let my 'go with the flow' tendency take over and well, by the time I realized I should have done something differently, it was too late. "Measure twice cut once" for me was more like, "Guestimate, cut once, and beat the rest of it into submission".

Here it is, I'm definitely a fan of the stubby version more. Especially without the exhaust hanger. But I'll be throwing the double gun up there whenever I have a free minute again.

Here's a quick vid I took. Skip to :22...I spent the first 22 seconds trying to position the camera on my rear window wiper lol.

Sorry for the crap revs...it's way louder in person and didn't want to upset the neighbors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LVdy-HXSjI&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Man, if you were going to have so much trouble, maybe I could have helped you. It looks good though!!

I like the look of the double gun better though.

cambo

Avid Rider
Man, if you were going to have so much trouble, maybe I could have helped you. It looks good though!!

I like the look of the double gun better though.

thanks dude! haha, no it wasn't trouble at all. I had a blast doing it; running to home depot to get something I didn't have, realizing it didn't work, running back to pick up what I thought I needed instead. lol Chopping it was easy, it was the damn pipe through the middle that I had issues with. It's so soft, any grinder or saw I put to it just mangled the hell out of it. You can see the end result...that's about as round as I could get before I just said 'f*** it it's bed time' lol.

ramrod

Looks and sounds nice man. Agreed, I get a more of a kick installing the mod than sometimes the mod itself. Also it looks sharper w/o the exhaust hangers, it really cleans up the tail.

canader

Hey I was really excited to see your end result But something about the stock heat shield is throwing off the look for me. Any chance you could take a picture without the heat shield. Im seriously considering this with my can.

cambo

Avid Rider
Hey I was really excited to see your end result But something about the stock heat shield is throwing off the look for me. Any chance you could take a picture without the heat shield. Im seriously considering this with my can.

yeah no problem dude, I'll snap a pic over the weekend

cambo

Avid Rider

Canader, as requested, pic w/o the heat shield: